Guilty

some of the things you may be guilty of...myself possibly the worst,listening to the same song over and over ( much to the  neighbours discomfort ) care i do not

I'm very anti drugs.

But when I went to the Bahamas for lab research, I had an entire joint to myself with my peers. We went inside a cave next to the ocean and lit it up.

Needless to say, I felt nothing 

i was always always innocent when i was younger i never did any stupid shite like burgalry shoplifting cartheft drunk driving and some other stuff i have forgotten that i was innocent of doing i was an absolute angel when i was young :P 

On 3/2/2019 at 8:43 AM, wokking56 said:

I suppose the thing I am most guilty of is the one I swore years ago to never do. I repeatedly assail my young acquaintances with stupid "when I was your age" stories.

Im the opposite e.. I swore when I got older I WOULD assail my younger acquaintances with stupid "when I was your age' stories :P

Now   GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!

lOL

• 2 months later...

Archived