Clothing and armor disappearing after being equipped/Sexout Breeder causing menu hangs

Every time my character equips armor or clothing they just disappear and I get this error in screenshot. And aswell with Sexout Breeder causes my game to completely freeze on menu. I've ran the game through FNVedit and doesn't give me any errors. Also the reason why I've been able to get that ingame screenshot even though my game freezes with SexoutBreeder is because I've disabled for the time being and tried to play with just Fertile Breeder. I enabled the mod again to show you how the load order is when I run it through loot and try to play.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
NevadaSkies.esm
WMVM.esm
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
SexoutBreederAddon.esp
CAGE 1.9.3.2.esp
ManualReload-OldWorldBlues.esp
ManualReload.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
Sprint.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
Weapon Retexture Project.esp
WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp
WMX-EVE-AllDLCMerged.esp
WMX-EVE_ALL_DLC.esp
WMX_Patch.esp
WMX-EVE_NO_DLC.esp
WMX_DLC.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp
MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp
NevadaSkies - TTW Edition.esp
NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
NevadaSkies - Basic Edition.esp

Error.PNG

1 hour ago, PR0FESS0R GRIMM said:

Every time my character equips armor or clothing they just disappear and I get this error in screenshot. And aswell with Sexout Breeder causes my game to completely freeze on menu. I've ran the game through FNVedit and doesn't give me any errors. Also the reason why I've been able to get that ingame screenshot even though my game freezes with SexoutBreeder is because I've disabled for the time being and tried to play with just Fertile Breeder. I enabled the mod again to show you how the load order is when I run it through loot and try to play.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
NevadaSkies.esm
WMVM.esm
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
SexoutBreederAddon.esp
CAGE 1.9.3.2.esp
ManualReload-OldWorldBlues.esp
ManualReload.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
Sprint.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
Weapon Retexture Project.esp
WMX-ArenovalisTextures.esp
WMX-EVE-AllDLCMerged.esp
WMX-EVE_ALL_DLC.esp
WMX_Patch.esp
WMX-EVE_NO_DLC.esp
WMX_DLC.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp
MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp
NevadaSkies - TTW Edition.esp
NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
NevadaSkies - Basic Edition.esp

Error.PNG

Are you using the recently upgraded Sexout Common Resources, Sexout Pregnancy and Maternity Pack Overkill (Released yesterday around this time) and SexoutBreederAddon?

6 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Are you using the recently upgraded Sexout Common Resources, Sexout Pregnancy and Maternity Pack Overkill (Released yesterday around this time) and SexoutBreederAddon?

Yes except that Maternity Pack Overkill version that is on Mega, will go try that and see how it goes.

2 minutes ago, PR0FESS0R GRIMM said:

Yes except that Maternity Pack Overkill version that is on Mega, will go try that and see how it goes.

Yes you need this one. My upgrade pack was missing something.

Unfortunately it's 2.4 GB.

I don't understand why the mod isn't working and why the disappearing clothing still happens. I've literally never had this problem a couple years ago when I downloaded these mods before. I have tried using the older versions aswell and still get the same issues. It just seems that SexoutBreeder and SexoutPregnancyV3 just don't wanna play nice in my game with them causing the menu hanging and clothing disappearing respectively.

26 minutes ago, PR0FESS0R GRIMM said:

I don't understand why the mod isn't working and why the disappearing clothing still happens. I've literally never had this problem a couple years ago when I downloaded these mods before. I have tried using the older versions aswell and still get the same issues. It just seems that SexoutBreeder and SexoutPregnancyV3 just don't wanna play nice in my game with them causing the menu hanging and clothing disappearing respectively.

Very odd. What kind of outfits are disappearing?

I think the Sprint mod might be competing with Sexout Breeder (Sexout Breeder includes the spring mod)

sidenote that's completely unrelated, but I don't think all WMX-mods should be turned on.

Note1: Same thing for NevadaSkies. And I'm pretty sure you don't need the TTW version.

Note2: From my experience 'CAGE' shouldn't be turned on, until you are at the very end of the game, as it causes a lot of conflics.

Very odd. What kind of outfits are disappearing?

I think the Sprint mod might be competing with Sexout Breeder (Sexout Breeder includes the spring mod)

sidenote that's completely unrelated, but I don't think all WMX-mods should be turned on.

Note1: Same thing for NevadaSkies. And I'm pretty sure you don't need the TTW version.

Note2: From my experience 'CAGE' shouldn't be turned on, until you are at the very end of the game, as it causes a lot of conflics.

All of the outfits are disappearing as far as I can tell, If I have more than one of them I can keep equipping them and will be able to eventually have it stay on my character. Turned off Sprint, SexoutBreeder still causing menu hangs. Turned off NevadaSkies and Cage and both issues still happen. 

I redownloaded all the files relating to SexoutPregnancyV3 and the disappearing clothing problem is gone now, must have been something to do with corrupted files. SexoutBreeder still won't run with my game and I've tried redownloading those files aswell and it seems to not fix anything.

7 hours ago, PR0FESS0R GRIMM said:

I redownloaded all the files relating to SexoutPregnancyV3 and the disappearing clothing problem is gone now, must have been something to do with corrupted files. SexoutBreeder still won't run with my game and I've tried redownloading those files aswell and it seems to not fix anything.

If you want to, you can contact me on discord (just go to the Sexout breeder discord and look up my account there) and we will walk through each step together, to see what's missing.

On 3/3/2019 at 1:05 AM, dborg2 said:

If you want to, you can contact me on discord (just go to the Sexout breeder discord and look up my account there) and we will walk through each step together, to see what's missing.

I finally fixed the problem, I didn't download SMMP (Sexout Maternity Mega Pack) because it had everything that I already downloaded. So I had thought I wouldn't need it. So I downloaded it and it came with all these MPO plugins that I didn't have before when I downloaded the Maternity Overkill pack. I didn't download it before because the mod page didn't specify I needed all these other plugins.

5 hours ago, PR0FESS0R GRIMM said:

I finally fixed the problem, I didn't download SMMP (Sexout Maternity Mega Pack) because it had everything that I already downloaded. So I had thought I wouldn't need it. So I downloaded it and it came with all these MPO plugins that I didn't have before when I downloaded the Maternity Overkill pack. I didn't download it before because the mod page didn't specify I needed all these other plugins.

Ah. OK. Did you update the plugins afterwards, because SNMP is a bit behind in updates.

Archived