What mod makes capital wasteland raiders enslave you?

Like the topic says, I played with TTW awhile ago and there was a mod where getting beaten by raiders ended with them putting a slave collar on you and some other stuff. What mod is that in?

After modding my game again with current stuff, it looks like I can find and talk to people who will help get it off (Shrapnel at Rivet City), but I don't even have one on and his dialogue options to help you get it off still show up, lol. I'm not sure if I even have the mod that makes them enslave you, so I'm just trying to figure out what mod it is that does that. I'm not using SexAssault (it's always seemed pretty buggy for me), so that may be why I haven't come across it happening in game too if that's part of how it works.

If you know the name of the mod, lemme know. Thanks!

That mod would be Fallout TTW Overhaul (don't forget to look at the addon too. (links can be found in the list of mods).

One thing though. It is made for TTW 2.9 and not for TTW 3.2 and as far as I recall it hasn't been converted (yet)

6 hours ago, dborg2 said:

That mod would be Fallout TTW Overhaul (don't forget to look at the addon too. (links can be found in the list of mods).

One thing though. It is made for TTW 2.9 and not for TTW 3.2 and as far as I recall it hasn't been converted (yet)

Ah. I haven't run into any issues with it in 3.2 yet (besides possibly some scripts fumbling over themselves in the background, could be stealing some performance), but that may explain why getting beaten by raiders doesn't trigger that in 3.2. Or does that functionality require some sort of defeat rape mod like SexAssault?

2 hours ago, VulpineScream said:

Ah. I haven't run into any issues with it in 3.2 yet (besides possibly some scripts fumbling over themselves in the background, could be stealing some performance), but that may explain why getting beaten by raiders doesn't trigger that in 3.2. Or does that functionality require some sort of defeat rape mod like SexAssault?

Fallout TTW Overhaul gives you a entire quest thing, where you ask Jericho to make you 'friendly' with raiders, and he double crosses you.

And that plus  the fact that you can become friendly with supermutants, makes TTW much more interesting.

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Fallout TTW Overhaul gives you a entire quest thing, where you ask Jericho to make you 'friendly' with raiders, and he double crosses you.

And that plus  the fact that you can become friendly with supermutants, makes TTW much more interesting.

Ahh, that sounds familiar. The Jericho quest is the start of that, got it.

Sadly most (not all, for some reason) of my super mutants are invisible with just their equipment visible, haha. So now I've gotta figure out what mod is breaking their texture somehow.

12 minutes ago, VulpineScream said:

Ahh, that sounds familiar. The Jericho quest is the start of that, got it.

Sadly most (not all, for some reason) of my super mutants are invisible with just their equipment visible, haha. So now I've gotta figure out what mod is breaking their texture somehow.

Fertile Breeder and Fallout TTW Overhaul both touch supermutants (and their behaviour). That might also cause your issues with invisible supermutants

Fertile Breeder and Fallout TTW Overhaul both touch supermutants (and their behaviour). That might also cause your issues with invisible supermutants

I suspected that as well, because I know those can break quest stuff for super mutants affected by both of those mods, but I don't have either breeder mod active. Breeder (with and without its addon) just freezes the start screen on launch, and Fertile Breeder requires MPO as a master, and even with the newest MPO, it makes my game stutter terribly.

Is it possible that having run a save file with Fertile Breeder active, and then removing it and continuing that save, could have broken the super mutants somehow? Otherwise I'm not sure what's breaking them, because I don't think I have anything else that would be affecting them.

• 1 month later...

I actually have the same problem with invisible supermutants but I haven't got any of the breeder mods installed. Only thing I have besides TTW overhaul is Quo vagis and i don't think that does anything with supermutants?

Archived