looking for Back Alley Sims and Hall of Torque stuff

doctor88

I have been looking for more sexy and slutty clothes for teen and adults and I heard Back Alley Sims and Hall of Torque Had adult content for The Sims 3 and I was wondering if any one on here had there stuff or knew where to find it because I have been looking for a really long time. I dont know if this is where I am supposed to post this and if i'm supposed to post this somewhere ells i'm sorry. 

• 1 month later...

hey, Doctor88,

On 2/28/2019 at 1:24 AM, doctor88 said:

I have been looking for more sexy and slutty clothes for teen and adults and I heard Back Alley Sims and Hall of Torque Had adult content for The Sims 3 and I was wondering if any one on here had there stuff or knew where to find it because I have been looking for a really long time. I dont know if this is where I am supposed to post this and if i'm supposed to post this somewhere ells i'm sorry. 

i actually got some animation and CC files for TS3 at Hall of Torque a while (i believe six/seven years) ago. imo, they were fine for the time being, but there are lots of great CC for YA and T nowadays. try and check Lady Frontbum for example, or NSFW Mods, or Sims3 Fixes. i believe you'll find some interesting CC or links in these pages.
BackAlley Sims is mostly TS2. their TS3 CC is really limited.

hope these help.
cheers

Any particular former BAS creator you're looking for?

There wasn't that many creators for Sims 3, mine are at my blog (in my sig) or at SexySims and I have most if not all of BobbyTH's stuff for Sims 3, if you're interested I'll upload it and share the link. Some of her GND files are here at Lovers Lab somewhere.

I had the same stuff at BAS that I had at Hall of Torque.

The SciGuy and cshenrich stuff was posted somewhere by WendyPan, I'll find the link.

Archived