20 minutes ago, gregfr92 said:

Hello Guys, just read the topic but seems like last comment is from 2021, i have added last public version of WW in my game, and the incest option just dissepeard, any idea on how to have it back?

Because of new changes to the EA game & Wicked Whims that affect Teen Sex some of these have been disabled now.

Primarily if you have the High School EP installed.

Might be best to follow the ongoing conversations on the Wicked Whims Support thread.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-v170i-2022-07-30/page/990/#comment-3826582

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, John Foster said:

Youve given the sims the Incest Attribute right? I had to do that for it to work for me. On the Radial menu.

Under Wicked>Personalization>Wicked Attributes> Give Sim Attributes, choose incest on both sims.

I did but for some reason the romance pie menu doesn't have flirt or anything

On 2/1/2023 at 11:53 AM, nene7of7 said:

update it only shows up if I change the father daugther relationship to sister brother

Am I the only one having this problem? I also have Mccc and basement drugs installed not sure if that matters

Edited by nene7of7
8 hours ago, nene7of7 said:

Am I the only one having this problem? I also have Mccc and basement drugs installed not sure if that matters

No im sure its happening to everyone unless they have older versions of WW. Something restricts the romance option between family members but WW works as intended, just no Romance.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 9:56 PM, Skolar said:

No im sure its happening to everyone unless they have older versions of WW. Something restricts the romance option between family members but WW works as intended, just no Romance.

On 2/7/2023 at 1:33 PM, nene7of7 said:

Same here, when open the romance tab with a brother/sister, it works well, but when I do it with Father/son or Father/daughter, only Ask about preferences/interests options appear.
First I thought it happened because I'm using the newest WW patreon version, so I tried with the Newest Public version and the problem still there. I Also have seen another post saying that it could be Lumpinou Road to Romance problem, so I removed the mod, but I still cant see the whole Romance Tab.
I Hope someone solve this problem...
(And Yes, I'm using Inappropriate Unlock, and the siblings relationship is working normaly, only parent/teen not working for some reason)  

imagem_2023-02-24_171052800.png

• 1 month later...