Animations Not kicking in

9 minutes ago, Soulbringer1 said:

I have removed the tokens from my own inventory. BUT Dont remember My Last Rendezvous. IS There a way to totally clean tokens without finding who has one? I have no Idea who I Tango d  with last. I saved the game and just got back on today. 

When you start a load game, you can see some Sexout - CIOS codes flashing by in the console.

You could try calling the 'finish' call. (player.CIOS <number>)

Unfortunately that's the only advise I can give you, other then going back to a previous save, and see if you also have that issue in that save. (and repeat until you find a save where you didn't get the issues)

This is why CASM is suggested for all users, so you make saves every 10 minutes or so, and don't loose days of playing FNV.

When you load the game, (almost) immidiately go to console ( `  <--- left of the "1" in USA keyboards) and you should see Sexout has spammed some messages. One of them is the FinishNow call with a weird code next to it. Write that number down. and leave console

Wait for all Mods to finish loading, go back to console and type "player.cios <code you wrote down>" without the quotes.

Archived