Jump to content

SKYRIM STRAP ONS and SexLab Strapon Replacer UUNP CBBE HDT SOS and Collison support


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 6/7/2026 at 8:51 AM, JohnConquest12 said:

so is the SE 3ba version still being worked on or is it stable enough?


Ok, i will upload it tomorrow. Its done and stand alone.

Edit, fixing some spelling before upload.

Edited by Swe-DivX
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 9/24/2024 at 5:34 AM, Swe-DivX said:


3BA Beta version, this dont have all the credits named. Only Magic versions for now.

...Overwrite meshes\Sexlab with the one you like most.

 

 

Sexlab Strapons 8.1.zip 45.97 MB · 73 downloads

I'm trying this in VR and I'm getting a missing texture.  All the strap-on's are missing a ring around the base and rivets.
It looks like this:
 

Spoiler

image.png.bb2b28cc7d10c5f726f88612b2207a46.png

 

I figured out how to find the texture path and it seems to be looking for
textures\Dwarven Cyborg Collection\Automaton\Faces\darkswirls.dds

 

I picked up files from The Time Lost Dwemer and Dwarven Cyborg Collection and can't seem to find this particular texture.

 

Update: It took some digging but I found it.  The missing texture is here Dwarven Modular Automaton + Automated NPCs.  Ironically, it looks exactly the same, but at least no longer says "no image"

Edited by StuffedNinga
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...