Skyrim SE Lovers Lab Mod Spreadsheet

OverMedicated

I will begin by saying, I don't know if this is against the rules for Lovers Lab, if it is please remove this post and I do apologize. Yet, that being said, I have found that I have a hard time searching for mods here on LL being that most aren't categorized in a way that makes them easily searchable. So in an effort to fix this, I created a Google Sheets document with all the mods on it (with links to each mod).

It has every mod for Skyrim SE on it that is on LL - unless some are hidden or not categorized in (Downloads-Skyrim SE-Adult/Regular Mods at the top), though I didn't include any in a foreign language. For most mods I went to the mod page, and tried to find a description in order to help understand what each mod is (some are really difficult based on the mod name and even the provided description), many mods I had to find the description from the Oldrim mod page.

I have finished this spreadsheet, I find it really helpful, I imagine many others will too.

As anyone familiar with modding knows, be sure to read the complete description of the mod you want to use and follow every step.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mUJCrOtvpK5y524y1fT04RemMxkTlSaFe-SlkIvg36c/edit?usp=sharing

• 4 weeks later...

Nice list!

But there's one thing you might want to mention: 'Being Female' (Version 2.8.1) is still problematic.

I was tinkering with it for a few hours now and it still causes CTD. Hopefully the author can fix it in a future release as i'd really like to use that mod.

Archived