Can this be fixed with f4SE ?

D_ManXX2

If i launch the game with normal exe or steam fallout 4 always launch in max full screen but whenever i use the F4SE shorcut the screen is not in full screen yet till the intro start and click left mouse button then it will go into fullscreen. Any one seen this behaviour with F4SE ??

The problem is it does not always do usually happen when i double click with mouse button and left click to load in admin mode then this part happens but still not always happen witch makes it somewhat strange.

I have the same happen. I honestly don't know how long its been going on for but somewhere along the road I developed a habit of always clicking on the main menu with my mouse before I play(I use a controller). It seems to be like, 3 times out of 10 launches that it happens but I haven't notice anything strange as a result, just a nuisance. However, I'm not sure how to go about fixing it : / 

Well if it's just the intro movie, you can disable that permanently. The game will then always start directly into the main menu.

Either with the Fallout 4 Configuration Tool, or find the setting sIntroSequence and replace "GameIntro_V3_B.bk2" with "0".

Don't know which INI file, somewhere under [GENERAL]

Archived