im dumb and want to make an animation loop a set amount of times

tolerance

ok, so i saw this one silly game,

Spoiler

and had the idea to oversexulize potion use by making it taken via anus/ vagina

but, the animation i found just does it quickly once if i set it to cycle_clamp and want it to instead loop a set amount of time and/or loops do it doesn't go on forever, anything i can do? (in construction set or nifskope hopefully)

also is there a way to quickly change the priority of an animation so it doesn't override running and other intent based actions?

Your settings?

Check the Lovers Sex animations they are all loop.

Or upoad the ani here.

priority? The nif? 

NifSkope:   In the NiControllerSequence are all bones and the Priority.

In game the ani with the highest Priority will be used. If you change a idle kf to a riding animation and the idle kf has too high Priority in the leg bones you will stand inside your horse.

Then lower the leg Priority, then the legs will use the riding/sitting position and the upperbody will use the Idle kf animation.

And the animation you can add with a token ( no playable clothes item )  add to player or NPC and ani starts, remove and ani ends.

Or is it a animated item?  Like a moving dildo, vibrator ? maybe a moving potion bottle?

oh sorry, meant to say i would be replacing/ adding to the drink potion idle and want it to loop for a short period then stop looping

and thanks, i think i found the priority list, though , i wish i could change priority globally for all bone nodes

Archived