oooh la la no update since december patreon

YugiMutooo

1 hour ago, Drago Pallone said:

why???

Just remember that modders are not contracted to Loverslab, 

Whatever the reason is his business.

Sure it sucks to not hear anything but the only people with grounds to question the absence are the ones supporting his project, I'm sorry if you're included in that group and lost money, if so then request a refund as Patreon has that facility,

It's not LL's problem to chase him.

There is a post on LaLa's patreon, dated 1st Feb 2019, close to the top.

Hey everyone. Thank you for patience and support. I know that January has passed and there were no animations released. But don't worry January's set will still be released (and February will have its own set).

I fell sick/ill this month and have been trying to recover and complete animations at the same time. The animations are nearly done and will be ready for release very soon.

I just wanted to please remind everyone that your pledges motivate me to work countless hours making animations and help me survive/look after my family. So thank you!

You all know that I don't make a habit of not releasing animations but this time it was my health which was affected so there was no way to work around it.

Not how I wanted to start 2019, truly. But these things happen and I will try to be better prepared for this in the future.

Thank you all for your messages of support and loyalty for sticking with me no matter what and wishing me well for my recovery. :)

Hope to speak you all soon.

-Lala

And +1 for what R-Lo said.

Archived