Loading screen messages load too quickly???

anno

I don't know where else to post this but I've just started to play fallout 4 for the first time in ages and i've noticed that the helpful messages that are on the loading screen when you load a save up are unreadable as they appear too quickly to read and the loading circle in the bottom right is extremely quick, too quick. I don't know how else to explain it.

2 minutes ago, anno said:

I don't know where else to post this but I've just started to play fallout 4 for the first time in ages and i've noticed that the helpful messages that are on the loading screen when you load a save up are unreadable as they appear too quickly to read and the loading circle in the bottom right is extremely quick, too quick. I don't know how else to explain it.

Yup......As video cards & cpu's get faster, so do the messages.

There's a program that slows down computers for older games, but I don't remember the name for it.

?

13 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Yup......As video cards & cpu's get faster, so do the messages.

There's a program that slows down computers for older games, but I don't remember the name for it.

?

That makes sence. This only happened when i update my gpu to a vega 56

What you are describing is the games loading screens or the game itself running more than 60 (or whatever your monitors Framerate is) Frames per Second. Try ENBoost to manually limit the Frames to that number during loading screens or use something like AMD Control Center to fix it to one framerate. Or look if your games VSync is turned off ("IPresentInterval=0 is off, =1 is on).

Archived