22 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Because it was not compatible with much at all it went the way of the dodo bird.

You'd be better off going with XeoSP++

ok thanks, is that I had seen a save that needed this mod, I'll give it up, is there any mod that improves mbp's face generation? the face shape is a bit bad, i have mbp and xeosp

Did you install every single other required mod that is listed there, as well as updates, as well as the correct versions, plus XeoSP 1.0 and its updates and then XeoSP++ and its updates?

If you did, then you may be right, it may not work.

However, with both MBP and Xeo installed, you should be able to make some awesome looking characters with very minimum effort right out of the gate.  

Cheers,

Greg

4 hours ago, gregathit said:

Did you install every single other required mod that is listed there, as well as updates, as well as the correct versions, plus XeoSP 1.0 and its updates and then XeoSP++ and its updates?

If you did, then you may be right, it may not work.

However, with both MBP and Xeo installed, you should be able to make some awesome looking characters with very minimum effort right out of the gate.  

Cheers,

Greg

yeah, i have installed .omod that i see here, and i found xeorc4 and 1.6 update, so its okay now,worksm thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...