2013 Game Planned Releases

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

Games that are out on multi platform released on 2013 , Don't ask me how i get these titles i been doing some research for future releases.

PC/Xbox 360/PS3/PS Vita

1. Fallout 4

3. Elder scrolls VI

4. Fear 4

5. Crysis 3

6. Doom 4

7. Tom Clancy Ghost Recon 2013

8. The Sims 4

9. Sim City 2013

10. Civilization 2013

11. Marvel Vs Capcom IV

12. GTA V

13. Red Dead Redemption II

14. Devil May Cry 2013

15. Max Payne 4 [ planned]

16. Warcraft 4 [planned] " delayed due to WOW]

17. Half life III [ Confirmed , Not sure what date]

18. Sleeping Dogs 2

19. Just cause 3 [ america] , Just3Cause [ Europe]

20. Saints Row The Fourth

21. Street fighter 5 : New Era [sequel to Street fighter 3rd strike]

23. Tekken 7 [Console Exclusive]

24. Alan Wake 2 [ Planned]

25. Mortal Kombat 2013

26. Ultimate Marvel Avengers [Planned]

27. Halo 4

28. Diablo 3 Expansion pack " not sure what tile "

29. Starcraft 2 New Expansion pack " Will Be announced"

30. Monster hunter 4

31. Hatsune Miku 2013

32. Planet Side 3

33. Champions online 2013

34. God of War 4 : Ascension

35. Soul Calibur

36.Deadpool

37. Assasin creed 4 , Assasin creed 3 Prequel and Sequel Exapnsion pack

38. Dishonored 2

39. Lucious Sequel ? [ Indie games planned]

40. Zombie Vs plant 2 ! [ finally]

41. Angry birds

42. Spore 2 [ i realize i didn't add this to the list]

These are giant list of planned future release!

I think you can cross off Elder scrolls VI happening in 2013. They haven't even started it from the latest I have heard. Plus the fact that they are still working DLC. Big a studio as they are, they can't crank out an Elder Scrolls game in 1 year.

Hell, they still don't have PS3 DLC working do they? 2015-2016 is more like it.

Also, I seriously doubt Fallout 4 as any earlier than 2014. There would have been some word at the conventions if they had anything.

Dishonored 2????? They just released 1 this year!! This is definitely suspect. Same thing for Planet Side 3 and Sleeping Dogs 2.

Guest Lady Luck

F.E.A.R 4 can be crossed as well' date=' since the series ended with part 3. So it's only a rumor that there will be a 4th part.

Dishonored 2 is another game that can be crossed, since the first part came out in October (this year)

Hopefully SimCity V (2013) lives up to SimCity 3000

[/quote']

highly likely we gonna see fear 4 , its not another prequel like fear 2 a waste of space , because fear 3 is actually 2 , it's one of them warner brothers messed up order fear 2 , FEAR 4 along with FEAR goty will be released in bundle thats what i hear from rumors.

not this year Dishonored is pushed back to next year release same time with other bethesda product.

F.E.A.R 4 can be crossed as well' date=' since the series ended with part 3. So it's only a rumor that there will be a 4th part.

Dishonored 2 is another game that can be crossed, since the first part came out in October (this year)

Hopefully SimCity V (2013) lives up to SimCity 3000

[/quote']

highly likely we gonna see fear 4 , its not another prequel like fear 2 a waste of space , because fear 3 is actually 2 , it's one of them warner brothers messed up order fear 2 , FEAR 4 along with FEAR goty will be released in bundle thats what i hear from rumors.

not this year Dishonored is pushed back to next year release same time with other bethesda product.

Dishonored is already out Dishonored So Dishonored 2 is unlikely to come out next year, it's more likely to come out either in 2014 or 2015 (if the developers decides on a sequel).

Both F.E.A.R 2 and 3 failed at the horror element, so they can't be called pre and sequel. The only thing they succeeded at was being FPS games.

@Jexsam: Not really a garbage list. True, there are some rumored games and some games that won't be released in 2013. But it's missing a lot of other games which will come out in 2013. For example, Total War: Rome 2, Company of Heroes 2, Dead Space 3, BioShock Infinite, Sacred 3, Metro: Last Light, The Elder Scrolls Online etc.

What the list actually would benefit from, is the release dates (Q1 - Q4) or the labels (rumored, unknown or delayed). For example F.E.A.R 4 being rumored While Doom 4 being unknown

The "Q" stands for "quarter" and goes from January - December. So Q1 is January - March, Q2 is April - June, Q3 is July - September and Q4 is October - December.

Note: The games I listed are what's expected for the PC market. To tired to check any PS3, XBOX 360 dates (if there are any).

Guest Lady Luck

LMAO!

For example' date=' Total War: Rome 2, Company of Heroes 2, Dead Space 3, BioShock Infinite, Sacred 3, Metro: Last Light, The Elder Scrolls Online etc.

[/quote']

^This IS THE TRUE LIST Lol :P

Lol these games XD

lol those games

Some of them just came out a year or two ago, no way they've already got sequels ready for Dishonered and TES VI.

Half-Life 3 makes me lol too.

Garbage list, disregard.

Well wow now this is a reply let me see i kinda agree with you this isn't mine to pick its announcement i found on random forums , theres around 500 games were planned 2013 whole year if im gonna list em all here this thread will load slow . there's so many games come out with sequels if you wanted to get know more of the sequels do some research before saying you know they havent had any sequels

remember fans constantly buy DLCS and expansion pack that's why its likely that we all gonna see sequels sonner or later if people kept buying more devs will make one.

LMAO!

For example' date=' Total War: Rome 2, Company of Heroes 2, Dead Space 3, BioShock Infinite, Sacred 3, Metro: Last Light, The Elder Scrolls Online etc.

[/quote']

Lol these games XD

@Vergil097: If you want to think like that and have fun at it, go right ahead.But worthless comments are just worthless. At least I added some big titles that either have a release date set for early 2013 or sometime under 2013.Even if some of those titles are PC only.

lol those games

Some of them just came out a year or two ago, no way they've already got sequels ready for Dishonered and TES VI.

Garbage list, disregard.

Well wow now this is a reply let me see i kinda agree with you this isn't mine to pick its announcement i found on random forums , theres around 500 games were planned 2013 whole year if im gonna list em all here this thread will load slow . there's so many games come out with sequels if you wanted to get know more of the sequels do some research before saying you know they havent had any sequels

remember fans constantly buy DLCS and expansion pack that's why its likely that we all gonna see sequels sonner or later if people kept buying more devs will make one.

@domgar: Don't really see what you find so funny with the big titles that I posted. But you know what? The basic rule when posting a list about announced games that you find on different forums, is that you should always do your own research about what's true and not true before posting a compiled list on another forum.

A good example being Halo 4 which is already out, but the list you posted has it as announced. Besides, do you know how many titles that actually ends up on the market out of all games that get announced?

Not even half

Guest Lady Luck

LMAO!

[/quote']

Lol these games XD

@Vergil097: If you want to think like that and have fun at it, go right ahead.But worthless comments are just worthless. At least I added some big titles that either have a release date set for early 2013 or sometime under 2013.Even if some of those titles are PC only.

lol those games

Garbage list, disregard.

@domgar: Don't really see what you find so funny with the big titles that I posted. But you know what? The basic rule when posting a list about announced games that you find on different forums, is that you should always do your own research about what's true and not true before posting a compiled list on another forum.

A good example being Halo 4 which is already out, but the list you posted has it as announced. Besides, do you know how many titles that actually ends up on the market out of all games that get announced?

Not even half

lol true that, to be honest with you i was exicited to see these sequels are being made , devs today they realized demands on market needed sequels so we bought stuff u know we tend to have news every month there's so many speculation on newest game that released next year and still announced for 2013. lol these titles i found some of them i subscribe and follow the release some just waste of marketing space.

Archived