I just downloaded the newest update of Nisas, I have the traits in create a sim and i have gotten the notification at the start of the game that its installed. But when i click the computer the TAM is not there, anyone have any idea of what went wrong?

8 hours ago, sjenna said:

I just downloaded the newest update of Nisas, I have the traits in create a sim and i have gotten the notification at the start of the game that its installed. But when i click the computer the TAM is not there, anyone have any idea of what went wrong?

Do you have the NisaWickedPerversion Folder (without Versionnumber) with the mod files directly in the Mod folder or first with Versionnumber and then without? If last, fix that by clip and dropping the files in the upper folder or the complete inner folder in the mod folder.

On 2/7/2019 at 6:19 PM, sjenna said:

I'm having that same issue!

• 2 months later...
On 2/7/2019 at 10:19 PM, sjenna said:

Same here

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Neeky90 said:

Im having the same issue

1 - (Just in case) make sure you enabled CCs & Scripts in game settings

2 - Make sure the mod & game are up to date

3 - If you're using a moded computer ingame, try on an other one, it can be a compatibility issue

50 minutes ago, Shayeesh said:

1 - (Just in case) make sure you enabled CCs & Scripts in game settings

2 - Make sure the mod & game are up to date

3 - If you're using a moded computer ingame, try on an other one, it can be a compatibility issue

Followed your advice, and everything is as it should be. Tried 3 different base game computers and none gave me the option. The file isn't deep into my mods folder either. I've been scrolling through this site but nothing seems to work

• 5 months later...

Hi, i have this same problem but finally got it. In your mods folder , press cltr+f and search for wicked perversions there should be a folder name under it, what u need to do is just take the document out of the folder and place it directly into the mods. Make sure that the wicked perversions is less than a folder deep, when you done it click back into the game, tam explorer should appear on your sims computer !

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/25/2019 at 5:07 PM, Lee07123 said:

Hi, i have this same problem but finally got it. In your mods folder , press cltr+f and search for wicked perversions there should be a folder name under it, what u need to do is just take the document out of the folder and place it directly into the mods. Make sure that the wicked perversions is less than a folder deep, when you done it click back into the game, tam explorer should appear on your sims computer !

Thank you so much it works!!!!!

• 3 months later...
On 11/26/2019 at 2:07 AM, Lee07123 said:

thank you!!!!!!! 

• 1 year later...
On 2/8/2019 at 3:19 AM, sjenna said:

hi baby i was having the same problem but i just fixed it. make sure you have the .ts4script bc i discovered i only added the .package file

• 1 month later...

Make sure that both the .package and .ts4script file are present in your Mods folder and loaded by the game. Certain antivirus software seems to hate Sims mods and quarantines or straight up deletes files from the Mods folder (whitelist "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4" if this happens).

Another possible cause for the "script part" of certain mods to be missing (e.g. Tam Explorer for Nisa's WP) is running an outdated game or TS4 Legacy Edition. Most mods are meant to be used with the most up-to-date game version, and Legacy players need to download special Legacy versions of the mods (if available), because "regular" mods only run with "regular" TS4. And of course, you need to have both "custom content and mods" and "script mods" enabled in the game settings.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...