ramonchu69 Posted February 5, 2019 Posted February 5, 2019 I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I CAN PUT YOU PHYSICAL OF TETAS AND ASS TO AN INDEPENDENT FOLLOWER THAT DOES NOT BRING IS CBBE BUT WITHOUT HDT
Guest Posted February 5, 2019 Posted February 5, 2019 You need to work on the meshes and config of the follower to do that. The quickest way is just to grab a body and config from another actor (possibly similar) and then edit the mod of the follower to use the new body. Be also aware that you can only use the old BBP. So search for a follower that is using BBP (But and Breast Physics.)
ramonchu69 Posted February 5, 2019 Author Posted February 5, 2019 Thank you very much for answering. but how could I do that I need some kind of program or something?
Guest Posted February 5, 2019 Posted February 5, 2019 You can do all with the Creation Kit. Of course you have to learn how the different assets are related and how to replace some of them.
chevalierx Posted February 5, 2019 Posted February 5, 2019 you can do it with tes5edit or modify body directly in follower folder it work genrate your body then copy boy.nif to the folder of follower and rename it as it in follower folder
ramonchu69 Posted February 5, 2019 Author Posted February 5, 2019 I do not understand how I could do it I do not understand about programs
Shubal Posted February 7, 2019 Posted February 7, 2019 On 2/5/2019 at 7:41 PM, ramonchu69 said: I do not understand how I could do it I do not understand about programs Find an HDT CBBE body you like from another follower mod or use the mesh resources in something like AIO hdt pussy or whatever and manually swap them out for the meshes in the follower mod you want. Some hdt mesh files come with 9 files and some with 6 depending on whether the tri files are separate from the Body, hands and feet files. You need to be able to open the mods on your desktop using 7zip or winrar. Familiarize yourself with the file paths of the mesh and textur folders. They usually just have a meshes folder and a texture folder along with the .esp. You should probably do the same with the textures and exchange the 12 files for body, hands and face files for hdt appropriate CBBE textures if you want the working pussy. When you are done, make a new folder, name it data and put your altered mesh and texture folders in it along with the .esp. Now use 7zip to package it up by right clicking on the data folder and say yes to archiving it. When that is done the name of it will be data, rename it to the followers name and add HDT to the title to differentiate it from the original and put it in downloads manually then bring it in game with a mod manager. Congratulate yourself for making your first modded mod
ramonchu69 Posted February 8, 2019 Author Posted February 8, 2019 lo intentare muchas gracias ^^ por la ayuda
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.