Male sims back in their boxers - what changed?

LittleTart

I am sure there is a simple solution for this, but for the life of me I can't figure it out.  Up until I stopped playing yesterday my sims had no underwear when I stripped off their clothes in the CSA.   Now all of a sudden my male sims no longer are bare cocked but are wearing underwear that I can't remove.  My lady sims are still buck naked.  I don't recall changing any settings but I can't figure out how to get rid of the sudden return of underwear on my male sims.  Any help?

16 minutes ago, LittleTart said:

I am sure there is a simple solution for this, but for the life of me I can't figure it out.  Up until I stopped playing yesterday my sims had no underwear when I stripped off their clothes in the CSA.   Now all of a sudden my male sims no longer are bare cocked but are wearing underwear that I can't remove.  My lady sims are still buck naked.  I don't recall changing any settings but I can't figure out how to get rid of the sudden return of underwear on my male sims.  Any help?

Is it white with the penis showing faintly? if so you have a broken male nude bottom...probably lunar eclipse stuff?

Archived