The Sims Are Watching Us Watching Them

Senedana

Have you ever been watching wicked woohoo play out and then had a Sim look right at you?

Or have you been surprised by an expression on a Sim's face while they were being filled out like an application?

Feel free to share if you have shots. I couldn't get over this one for a while. Guests went out for some fun on the apartment patio and when I went to go check what they were up to, I got this look: 

01-08-19_12-44-47 PM.jpg

bruh to keep it a bill, being someone that have not gone through that experience just reading this story, seeing the image and putting it together. that would've spooked the fuck out of me, so much that i probably would've delete Wicked whims immediately after. (note; I AM HIGH AS HELL) i could not imagine panning to my sims doing the do, then the moment they're onscreen and one of the sims in the act is looking directly at the camera, as if the sim looking at me, that would scare the HELL outta me... (KNOCK ON WOOD)

It didn't scare me, but it did make me gape in awe for a second.  Her expression was so perfectly "Do you mind?"  I felt like I should be backing away and then I remembered that I'm God to these Sims, so I took the pic to remember the occasion.  

Archived