Y No Smiliez??

Should LL have more smilies?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should LL have more smilies?

• Yessir
    • Nope

On forums that allow them, there are huge varieties of smilies to choose from. Some aren't even smilies but giant reenactments of fucking 300 or something. I believe that it would be in our best interest to add more smilies so that we can express our opinions/thoughts/ and other fun stuff in the form of cute and humorous smilies.

I. HAVE. A DREAM.

Now now, don't go all crazy and bomb me for asking when we are given free things, I appreciate what we have, I am only suggesting hear. K?

What do you guys thinK?

I vote 'Nay', It may be my time spent on /a/ but I'd rather not see smiley, I consider that they make text less enjoyable to read.

Though I wouldn't be ready to fight to the death against that, so...mild opposition?

If implemented I'd like an option to hide them.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for reviving a dying thread here but if your reading ashal, would it be possible to add more smileys and would you?

And to Unkaar, there are options to disable smileys.

Archived