Help with Error Messages

30 minutes ago, Paradox_of_Theseus said:

Hey Guys! I am getting some error messages and not too sure what to do (image below). Googling the messages did not provide me with a lot of help except that some of these might require Creation Club mods (which is confusing to me). 

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

ErrorMessages.JPG

Go here & post yer problem..........

Enjoy!

?

On 1/23/2019 at 5:41 PM, Paradox_of_Theseus said:

Hey Guys! I am getting some error messages and not too sure what to do (image below). Googling the messages did not provide me with a lot of help except that some of these might require Creation Club mods (which is confusing to me). 

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

ErrorMessages.JPG

The CC stuff (error [004]) is from Savage Cabbage Full.  Grab the FOMOD version instead.  Make sure not to check the CC boxes when installing, there are 3 of them in the fomod.  I think error 37 is from the same mod so do that first.  Let me know if that fixed it.  Just remember that pulling a mod out leaves a 'hole' in the Jenga tower of mods that you are building so I hope you kept track of what mods go after savage's animations because those will need to be uninstalled then reinstalled

Archived