Animations Not Loading

After having installed AAF, RSE, and Sex Em' Up as well as several animations packs (Leito's, SavageCabbages, Farelle's, etc.), I haven't been able to use/ observe any animations. Both the RSE and SEU appear in the MCM and can be configured, but using the hotkeys or waiting to come across random shenanigans never comes up. The dialog options work and functionality seems to be there for that portion, but after the dialog ends when the animation is supposed to occur, nothing. No error messages or anything. Just nothing. It very well may be AAF as hitting the home key does nothing and it does not appear in the MCM (if its even supposed to). I followed the install guide for AAF (AAF.esm first, then animations, then patches) so I'm clueless about its functionality.

I will mention that I've been a NMM user for ever and awhile and never had these complications. Now that its been unsupported for a bit I've opted to move on. Vortex was a nightmare and I abandoned that ship right quick and am now using MO2. Is there a functionality with MO2 that I'm missing? Something that is akin to FNIS where I need to load the animations elsewhere instead of just installing and enabling them?   

Archived