Sex mods in monster hunter world?

Button Mash

Yeah I highly doubt you'll get anything that alters the game that drastically.  Looking over the nexus, I'm actually surprised some of those mods exist at all, I would have thought Capcom would be pretty strict on alterations to the game given how much of it is online.  Maybe they don't care too much since there's no versus or competitive play to give yourself an unfair advantage in, but even then to do what you're hoping for with animations and options as complex as what our fine content creators here have produced for skyrim and similar seems unfeasible.

Of course, I am open to being proven wrong, so if someone thinks they can put something like that into a game like Monster Hunter, more power to them.

Apparently modding in MHW is actually really hard. Given that we don't have any tools or official support from Capcom, I don't think we'll be seeing anything more advanced than texture/model edits any time soon.

That Kirin mod makes me hopeful for monster genitalia though.

• 6 months later...

Except the topic is sex mods, and paired animation via CRI isn't happening, nor is there enough logistical throughput in deconstruction to make it happen, ever mind more than half the content available being behind QQ paywalls.

Archived