Naked body editor mod

MrGrey

All my sims look like Barbie dolls when naked. Nipples are the same color as the skin and there's only one option for pubic hair.

I know this mod exists because I had it once, but I don't recall what mod's name or where I got it. I have the CMAR stuff  and everything that came with the Passion mod, I'm just looking for whatever made the nipples and crotch editable.

need options and color.jpg

Hi ,

1) , where are you find Naked Tab in CAS ??? , never seem this ...

2) i don't know an editor for this ...

3) Try this Skin Tone panel V.38 from cMarNYC on MTS , you can add many skins and change color of the body, you will find too some various skins on the web  ;)

http://linna.modthesims.info/d/440794/metal-sims-skins-update-9-10-12.html

in download section ;)

Skin Tone panel in CAS , if you have some skin , you can choose , always use NON Default skin  ;)

CASSkin.jpg.a92b115e35fbb4a88ab5f46d30980bba.jpg

For pubis hair , go to hair section

CASPubis.jpg.162b405e637b374ef572990de949003a.jpg

With kw , you have 4 pubis hairs ;)

Need too Tatoos location mod by cMarNYC  ;)

On 1/18/2019 at 1:42 PM, MrGrey said:

All my sims look like Barbie dolls when naked. Nipples are the same color as the skin and there's only one option for pubic hair.

I know this mod exists because I had it once, but I don't recall what mod's name or where I got it. I have the CMAR stuff  and everything that came with the Passion mod, I'm just looking for whatever made the nipples and crotch editable.

need options and color.jpg

Your missing custom default skin replacements for females or the ones you have are corrupted and no longer working. Here are some basic ones to pick from make sure to pick only 1 default replacement the non-default (ND) skins can only be equipped in CAS and are mainly used for sims you want to be different from the others.

http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/ea-details-adult-skins.html?zx=8057ffaed0607ce2

On 1/19/2019 at 6:40 AM, Angelus75 said:

where are you find Naked Tab in CAS ??? , never seem this

Master Controller's Version of Edit in CAS when you have the sim naked before using MC to take them into CAS.

17 minutes ago, namaradus said:

Master Controller's Version of Edit in CAS when you have the sim naked before using MC to take them into CAS.

When I get a sim naked and edit them in CAS with MC, it shows ONLY a naked tab, and no other clothing categories. The screen shot above shows all the categories PLUS a naked category.

36 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

When I get a sim naked and edit them in CAS with MC, it shows ONLY a naked tab, and no other clothing categories. The screen shot above shows all the categories PLUS a naked category.

Are you sure you're not confusing Edit in CAS with Stylist? I got a sim naked and had all options when I used MC to take them into CAS except the Naked option (XCAS gives that option oops).

Took the same sim naked into Stylist only got the naked option.

5 hours ago, namaradus said:

Are you sure you're not confusing Edit in CAS with Stylist? I got a sim naked and had all options when I used MC to take them into CAS except the Naked option (XCAS gives that option oops).

See my screen : i edit my naked sim with MC in stylist CAS

CASstylish.jpg.21afc4279036f64c789968dbb6b4439d.jpg

Wallpaper from stylist

Now I edited my naked sim in MC CAS

CASMC.jpg.e80d2888a7cd69e94a59b02e2cfd6a32.jpg

Wallpaper from CAS

MrGrey use Normal CAS with full clothes category and with Naked Tab not CAS Stylist

And that's why i asked where he find this , maybe with Passion Mod ? , sorry i never try Passion Mod yet ...

3 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

See my screen : i edit my naked sim with MC in stylist CAS

CASstylish.jpg.21afc4279036f64c789968dbb6b4439d.jpg

Wallpaper from stylist

Now I edited my naked sim in MC CAS

CASMC.jpg.e80d2888a7cd69e94a59b02e2cfd6a32.jpg

Wallpaper from CAS

MrGrey use Normal CAS with full clothes category and with Naked Tab not CAS Stylist

And that's why i asked where he find this , maybe with Passion Mod ? , sorry i never try Passion Mod yet ...

That's what I had already said.

Passion doesn't have any CAS functions it's Cmar's XCAS that's giving the naked tab. Their either using the full version of XCAS or using XCAS Basic with the TuningClothingNaked package.

8 hours ago, namaradus said:

You are correct. I was thinking of stylist.

32 minutes ago, namaradus said:

Passion doesn't have any CAS functions it's Cmar's XCAS that's giving the naked tab.

Ah, that is it. I do not have the full XCAS. I think it conflicts with some other mod I have, or one I used to have. I used Awesome mod a long time ago, before KW came out, and it had a conflict with that. I only have the XCAS tattoo locations, which doesn't conflict with anything I have.

4 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

You are correct. I was thinking of stylist.

Ah, that is it. I do not have the full XCAS. I think it conflicts with some other mod I have, or one I used to have. I used Awesome mod a long time ago, before KW came out, and it had a conflict with that. I only have the XCAS tattoo locations, which doesn't conflict with anything I have.

Yeah Awesome and XCAS will conflict.

12 hours ago, MrGrey said:

Oh okay! So I was probably playing with Kinkyworld when I saw the editable nipples and pubic hairs. I'm using the Passion Mod now.

Sorry, I think we kind of derailed this thread a little bit. KW does not have editable nipples, but it does have pubic hair. For editable nipples, you need another mod. I personally use a package from CmarNYC called morphing nipples. It adds sliders to CAS for controlling the nipple size.

Cmar has another couple of packages that provide pubic hair. One for males and one for females. I have used those with Passion in the past, but I haven't used Passion for over a year now, so cannot say if they still work with it.

8 hours ago, namaradus said:

Passion doesn't have any CAS functions it's Cmar's XCAS that's giving the naked tab. Their either using the full version of XCAS or using XCAS Basic with the TuningClothingNaked package.

Oh ok , thanks namaradus , i don't use xcas  , i'll go try  ;)

Archived