C5Kev's Woman Of The Wild Armor UUNP / CBBE HDT

C5Kev's Woman Of The Wild Armor UUNP / CBBE HDT

View File

* * ADDED CBBE HDT VERSION * *

Nothing new, just added CBBE HDT files.

* * The Sexy "Add A Panty" Upgrade * *

In the last two screenshots, Cinji models the Woman Of The Wild Panty, which I had made for myself, but I felt I needed to share it with you guys. And it's a great upgrade - if you want to download it. It's based off of one of Goma's Simple Bikini bottoms, but heavily (?) modified and with a new texture and normal. This very tiny panty will gently grip and hug your Dragonborn's lovely...uhh..."parts" with the utmost, tender-loving care. So choose between the loin cloth, "fannyless" loin cloth or this extra-sexy panty. The upgrade installs textures, an updated .esp file (overwriting the original) and BodySlide files.  Be sure to make your panty in BodySlide.

* * Update * *

Naughty, naughty girl. Just look at the latter screenshots. It appears Jade's had a run-in with someone or some thing because she's gotten all dirty, as well as loosing part of her loin cloth, which has exposed her lovely fanny. * Tisk *, * tisk *. I know she's Dragonborn and a tough cookie, but she's also a naughty, naughty girl.

So the mod now features the "traditional" loin cloth and a "fannyless" version. I didn't have RefurbMadness' textures when I made this mod, but looking at them now, I like many aspects of what he (she) did - such as the symbols and fasteners on the loin cloth trim and I've added them back in. I also noticed that the loin cloth had a gap between the fabric and leather, which has been fixed. And lastly, I decided to add the Heels Sound mod as a requirement for the "big shoes". Please have that already installed.

If you've already installed this mod, just install this one, overwriting the current files and build new armor parts in BodySlide.

* * Be Sure To Build Your Armor In BodySlide * *

DESCRIPTION

Hello Folks!   OK, perhaps my Jade character is a bit too glamorous to be considered the proverbial Woman Of The Wild, like some dirty orphan kid that grew up living with wolves and eating Skeever shit. But that's not the point. The point is...uh, ...the point is...uh, ...I don't know what the point is. And it doesn't matter because your Dragonborn will look great in this armor.  The package is made up of the loin cloth from RefurbMadness' Barbaric Boob Armor, gloves from the Lady Keira mod by the famed Krista (now with red-tailed hawk feathers), a bra from Goma's Simply Bikini mod, the iconic platform shoes from Deserter-X's Wild Huntress / Ancient Draugr Armor mod(s) and "the bow", all lovingly re-textured by yours truly.

And I know what you're thinking, "Ah, crap. Another stinky, "low-end" steel-based armor set". And you'd be right! Except for one thing. Something very special. The Bow Of The Wild. And special it is. Hand-crafted (by a master craftsman of course) from a fallen limb from an ancient tree growing out of heartstones at the base of the Red Mountain, this bow can fire faster than all other "lesser" bows. Along with that, its arrows will suck the ever-lovin' life out of its recipients, dropping them faster than a bag of hammers. And I know what you're thinking, "Kev, is that story true"?  Hell, I don't know. I just overheard it in the cafeteria on lunch break. But it sounds about right.

You can grab this outfit by using AddItemMenu  or the armor and arrows can be made at a forge and tempered once achieving the Steel Smithing perk. However, you'll need to obtain the Arcane Blacksmith perk to temper the bow.

Not much else to say here, other than this is a great armor package that your Dragonborn will surely love and You Can Get It Today!  Isn't that amazing?  Simply click the "Download" button to the right and you're on your way to achieving true and total happiness. WOW!

Jade and I hope you enjoy using this thoroughly sexy outfit throughout Tamriel.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Woman Of The Wild Armor UUNP (or CBBE)" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build". That's about it.

Note:  Some parts of this armor are very tight to the skin and you may need to adjust things in Outfit Studio a bit to get it just right for your character's particular body shape.

For those that don't know, here's how to adjust the armor in Outfit Studio (although a basic knowledge of OS is assumed):

- Start OS, then "File > Import > From NIF .  Travel to " Data\meshes\C5Kev\Wild Woman " and select the " _1.nif " of the part you'd like to modify.

- Highlight the part name in the right-hand "Meshes" panel.  Hit key number " 2 " to 'inflate", lightly tap your mouse over areas that show skin. When finished, click " Slider > Conform All ".

- Now save - " File > Export > To NIF with Reference " (or just "To NIF" if no body is present), overwriting the file part ".nif " file.   Odds are you won't need to do " _0.nif ", but check it anyway.

For Doing Conversions -

Directory = C5Kev\Wild Woman

Outfit Studio "Output File Names" should be named the following:

Bra = Bra
Gloves = Gloves

Loin Cloth = LoinCloth

Fanny-less Loin Cloth = LoinCloth2

Boots = Shoes

Panty = Panty

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/18/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT, BodySlide, Heels Sound
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Any chance you would do a CBBE version? I would love to have and use this in my game, but I don't use UUNP.

Thanks in advance.

Edit* I just looked at your other files and I see that you don't do CBBE. I am going to check out your guide though and see if I can figure out how to convert it myself. Thanks for posting that info. :)

1 hour ago, Ragnarr1313 said:

Any chance you would do a CBBE version? I would love to have and use this in my game, but I don't use UUNP.

Thanks in advance.

Edit* I just looked at your other files and I see that you don't do CBBE. I am going to check out your guide though and see if I can figure out how to convert it myself. Thanks for posting that info. :)

That's right, I don't support CBBE. Nothing wrong with CBBE per se, just that I don't want to maintain 2 different versions of the same mod. Quite a few people have messaged me stating that by using my guide, they had no problem converting to CBBE for several of my mods. Let me know if things turn out OK.  Good luck!

18 minutes ago, pinaman said:

very nice "armour" thanks for creating and sharing it (now I test your guide to do UUNP to CBBE conversions :) )

cheers

Thank you and glad you like it. As stated in the above post, many have had no problem converting to CBBE.  Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, spoonsinger said:

I said I wasn't going too, but then I saw the shoes. ? Cheers., (actually that's for all your other armor mashups as well - slowly getting them all).

Now why would you say that? ?  I do think the shoe re-texture can out quite nicely and this has become my "go-to" armor as of late. And thanks for the kind words.

5 hours ago, ryp12345 said:

Great work! Just wondering though, why did you make the loincloth/panties use the body slot and the bra use a different slot?

Hello R and thank you.  I believe in giving folks the option of having a bra on or off.  For example, I sometimes like to use Newmiller's nipple chain vs a bra, so...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, btasqan said:

Which armor set do you use for vanilla armors? Sadia has some really sweet cloths on in your pics.

Hello btasqan.  

Kinda surprised you don't know about Saadia's clothes, as they're a "must have" - part of tiwa44's UNP Minidresses Collection.  Along with that mod, you'll want Gamefever's UUNP BodySlide files for the Minidress Collection, so you can size them to a generic "everyone else-type" body.  And by all means, you'll want "Seniors Wear Vanilla", unless you want to see decrepit, old women in mini-skirts, which hurts my eyes.

Hopefully you know about this as well:  Sexy Vanilla Female Armor   and related BodySlide files:  Sexy Vanilla Female Armor BodySlide

Again, these 5 mods are "must haves" in my book.

41 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Hello btasqan.  

Kinda surprised you don't know about Saadia's clothes, as they're a "must have" - part of tiwa44's UNP Minidresses Collection.  Along with that mod, you'll want Gamefever's UUNP BodySlide files for the Minidress Collection, so you can size them to a generic "everyone else-type" body.  And by all means, you'll want "Seniors Wear Vanilla", unless you want to see decrepit, old women in mini-skirts, which hurts my eyes.

Hopefully you know about this as well:  Sexy Vanilla Female Armor   and related BodySlide files:  Sexy Vanilla Female Armor BodySlide

Again, these 5 mods are "must haves" in my book.

Thanks C5Kev. I never worried so much about replacers in the past years because many of them were unfinished, missing whole sets of armors, and I also have two very good ones installed. This was the first one that caught my eye in a while.

1 hour ago, btasqan said:

Thanks C5Kev. I never worried so much about replacers in the past years because many of them were unfinished, missing whole sets of armors, and I also have two very good ones installed. This was the first one that caught my eye in a while.

Well, I saw your name and thought, "Hmmm, that's no noob".  But those are rather old mods now and one tends to forget about stuff. Until one day, "Oh shit! I totally forgot about that!"  With almost 60K mods now, it's very easy to do.

• 2 weeks later...