Thinking Of Breaking Out And Making A Story Driven Mod

Azurefrost

Definitely suggest you up the age on the younger girl. And no, going elf isn't a good enough excuse if she still physically looks 15. It's still kinda disgusting.

Other than that, this idea sounds kinda neat. Not normally a fan of pure lesbian stuff, but if the story is good and it adds some longevity to my gameplay, why not? TES adult modding in general needs more good story-driven adult content.

It sounds good to me. Even if you don't go deeply into the sexual relationship (animation wise), I think that there's a good deal of potential. If you just want to flesh out the story/gameplay aspects first, you can just do a fade to black.

Age wise... Do whatever you think you'll do the best work on. I'm a big fan of lolicon/underage stuff myself, so that's appealing. A lot of people aren't. If you want to cater to everyone just make the sexual aspects optional. People don't have to make like rabbits to get to know each other. There's plenty of room for good story with optional events. There's also body replacers, if people really like the mod but are uncomfortable with underage stuff. You can just avoid being too specific in her dialogue as to her age.

I really don't understand these things sometimes. I mean I do, and I don't. The story I had envisioned fit better with the younger character, and no, it isn't a story about slaves, you just free her from one at the start and begin an adventure to discover who she is. I envisioned the character as nearly an adult, but still not quite there.

More like this but a little bit older looking: http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/images/3962945-1335981411.jpg

The part that bugs me is that realistically and in many parts of the world, people marry as young as 12-13. As I said in the OP, Skyrim is essentially in a dark age transitioning to a castle age. Why does being a magical 2-3 years older suddenly make things completely different? I swear, sometimes laws seem to protect virtual characters in a story more than they do real people.

Well, maybe I will go a bit into the beginning of the script and the initial design for the leading lady and see how people feel about things from there. Still, I am trying to tell a romantic story and I would hate to sacrifice a good plot for that reason alone. Regardless, there will be multiple romantic options with more than just the main character and those, I assure you, are with people around your characters age. The key thing here is that I don't intend for this to be a lolicon story. All characters are of sexual maturity and may have had past lovers and experiences already. And I may eventually include a hetero path as well with some of the characters you meet (you won't have the main character, but you may have other important characters like the main character's older sister, who won't be a romance option for the female dragonborne).

Yeah, I get you Frostbrand. I agree, there should be no problem with fifteen, I certainly don't consider it immoral (age of consent here is 16, and i'm not so messed up culturally that a single year, or even a day until the birthday, is the difference between 'child/vile crime' and 'sexay/legs that go on forever in my mind) and in places like japan they are of age, but in some countries now the LAAAAAW states that even 'fake' minors constitute a crime.

Sooo, perhaps just never mention age? That way she can be whatever age you like, and we can all assume she is 18 safely. Especially if you put a dsclamer saying 'all characters are 18'. So, up her age (;)), use the lowest body slider to give her a or b cups, and add a disclamer that she is 18 and never mention her age in game.

Fair enough. Still, seems like nothing more than arguing semantics. Honestly, this kind of thing tends to be very shaky even with current laws considering there have been books depicting sexual acts with people under 18 for the purpose of the story.

Ugh...

Ah well, stupid laws like these are the reasons why I am attempting to go to law school after I get my comp sci degree.

Alright, you will find no future mention of the characters age at all. As far as anyone is concerned, she will be unofficially 18 in the main thread and it will be up to your interpretation to gather her actual age. Once again to re-iterate, it was never my intent to make a loli character or appeal to that audience, more so to do a right of passage theme in a lot of ways.

Why are we even arguing about it better not being a loli when it was never said to be a loli? Besides the fact that just because a character isn't an adult woman yet she isn't automatically a loli.

Anyway, you already had me at "story driven", "romance" and "girls love" because that's really what Skyrim's lacking a lot (well romance in general not just lesbian romance) and the only female NPC that has a bit of depth to her character can't even be married.

Do it the way you want and just don't mention any age so everyone can infer their own "safe" age. If anyone says anything about being offended by it you can just imply it's their interpretation that's disgusting.

I would go so far as to edit your posts above to keep anyone from using what you said here against you.

Well it's partly offense at the idea and partly LL supposedly doesn't allow underage sexual content, which, if you went ahead with an official age of 15, would be in blatant violation of, and would probably be kicked out. Which would be a shame because aside from the questionable age choice it sounds like a pretty good mod idea.

My advice if you want to be ambiguous is use UNP as the character's body. Keep it on the thin side and style her face a little teen-ish and she could be argued to be 15-18, easy.

Well it's partly offense at the idea and partly LL supposedly doesn't allow underage sexual content' date=' which, if you went ahead with an official age of 15, would be in blatant violation of, and would probably be kicked out. Which would be a shame because aside from the questionable age choice it sounds like a pretty good mod idea.

My advice if you want to be ambiguous is use UNP as the character's body. Keep it on the thin side and style her face a little teen-ish and she could be argued to be 15-18, easy.

[/quote']

I am going to do a more proportional edit of the body mod I suggested that is more befitting of a character between 15-18. As far as anyone is concerned now, she is 18. That being said, I will no longer comment on anything about her age. Truth be told, I actually chose the age initially because I wanted to see how people would react since I myself find it a bit silly at times that things are the way they are.

Archived