Is there a sexkey mod? [Solved]

If you're using AAF, then you can either invoke AAF directly, pick your actors, etc using the HOME key. 

If you're using AAF, and you wish to initiate a quick scene, you can use F11 (unless you remap it). 

From the AAF Manual, a link to which is included in the description, and numerous other places: 

image.png.c0b918c216bc9aacbbbe17d647c0f56f.png

Keep in mind, you can't just get sex animations with any old creature, they need to be animated/have animation mods for those creatures installed. Gray User has some good creature anims in Downloads, and there's also some of this content from Rufgt.

As I said, for these, your best bet is the Downloads section. 

40 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

If you're using AAF, then you can either invoke AAF directly, pick your actors, etc using the HOME key. 

If you're using AAF, and you wish to initiate a quick scene, you can use F11 (unless you remap it). 

Thank you, this works perfectly. Didn't think the solution would be so obvious, I'm not use to using AAF.

1 minute ago, fapmcfap said:

Thank you, this works perfectly. Didn't think the solution would be so obvious, I'm not use to using AAF.

Not a problem. 

A lot of the very general questions you may have are actually covered in the manual/docs provided by @dagobaking  so be sure to check there, that way, you won't have to hope/wait for someone to chance upon your post. ?

Archived