Installing Skyrim again, need help to mod a solid base installation for myself.

Magical Bunny

Hello.

I used to mod the game a lot in the past, but now I've forgotten practically everything about Skyrim modding. What would be a good set of mods to install as a base into the game and then installing more on top of at a later time? I completely forgot how I used to do it, but my first mods of choice was something along the lines of.

Legendary Edition patch

SKSE

SkyUI

Racemenu

FNIS

Bodyslide for CBBE

CBBE body

XMPSE Skeleton

HDT

Alternate Start

Body/Face Texture, Eye & Hairstyle mods

but for the life of me I dont know a good installation or load order for these mods anymore, or if I missed any requirements or if some of them are redundant. What would be your advice for a lightweight core setup of mods to build upon?

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Shaoram said:

Hello.

I used to mod the game a lot in the past, but now I've forgotten practically everything about Skyrim modding. What would be a good set of mods to install as a base into the game and then installing more on top of at a later time? I completely forgot how I used to do it, but my first mods of choice was something along the lines of.

Legendary Edition patch

SKSE

SkyUI

Racemenu

FNIS

Bodyslide for CBBE

CBBE body

XMPSE Skeleton

HDT

Alternate Start

Body/Face Texture, Eye & Hairstyle mods

but for the life of me I dont know a good installation or load order for these mods anymore, or if I missed any requirements or if some of them are redundant. What would be your advice for a lightweight core setup of mods to build upon?

Are you in luck. Here is a step-by-step guide to do just that. Enjoy!

Archived