Hair with physics question

Corsayr

Hi there! Me again ?

Set up: I have been using KS hair with HDT, I like the idea of hair that moves, but it causes other issues I do not like so much.

The Question: Do all hair with physics cause troubles with the boobs? or am I either 

A: Doing something wrong in my installation of KS HDT?

B: using an inferior and outdated hair with physics from 2015 back when lopsided boobs in the name of moving hair were just the cost of doing business and should move on to the new hotness?

COther {please explain}

PS thank you in advance for your assistance in this quest. ?

On 1/16/2019 at 11:56 AM, Corsayr said:

Hi there! Me again ?

Set up: I have been using KS hair with HDT, I like the idea of hair that moves, but it causes other issues I do not like so much.

The Question: Do all hair with physics cause troubles with the boobs? or am I either 

A: Doing something wrong in my installation of KS HDT?

B: using an inferior and outdated hair with physics from 2015 back when lopsided boobs in the name of moving hair were just the cost of doing business and should move on to the new hotness?

COther {please explain}

PS thank you in advance for your assistance in this quest. ?

I've never experienced any boob issues with any HDT hair  -  KS HDT or otherwise.  Nor have I had the lopsided boob issue you speak of and I've had KS HDT installed since it first came out.  So I doubt it's the KS mod that's causing your problem.  And obviously there's no way of knowing how you installed it.  I guess my point is that have you tried other HDT hairs and had the same issue?  If so, then as I said, I doubt it's the hair mod causing the issue. 

I'm sure you know about this, but...

1 hour ago, C5Kev said:

I've never experienced any boob issues with any HDT hair  -  KS HDT or otherwise.  Nor have I had the lopsided boob issue you speak of and I've had KS HDT installed since it first came out.  So I doubt it's the KS mod that's causing your problem.  And obviously there's no way of knowing how you installed it.  I guess my point is that have you tried other HDT hairs and had the same issue?  If so, then as I said, I doubt it's the hair mod causing the issue. 

I'm sure you know about this, but...

Hi there, thank you for the reply. (PS love your outfit mods, big fan! ?)

I started using this Yundao because I saw it in the "show your Skyrim counterpart thread" and it works great. My only complaint is that they are wigs so they tend to get removed a lot when you don't want them too, and it took some .ini work to get equipment durability system to stop destroying them in fights. ?

As for the lopsided boobs with KS hair, I have no clue what I could be doing wrong, but all my other physics stuff works fine, and KS has always given me a left boob the wants to go in a different direction. ?

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Hi there, thank you for the reply. (PS love your outfit mods, big fan! ?)

I started using this Yundao because I saw it in the "show your Skyrim counterpart thread" and it works great. My only complaint is that they are wigs so they tend to get removed a lot when you don't want them too, and it took some .ini work to get equipment durability system to stop destroying them in fights. ?

As for the lopsided boobs with KS hair, I have no clue what I could be doing wrong, but all my other physics stuff works fine, and KS has always given me a left boob the wants to go in a different direction. ?

Thanks for the kind words. I know I could do a better job on things, but after a while, one starts to just get lazy.  ?

Anyway, yeah, I hear ya about the wig aspect and don't care much for that either.  But at least Yundao works well for you - my Sidra character uses the 4997 wig.  I haven't really used the KS HDT (I use weight-painted versions) in quite a while as I find them a bit too 'twitchy" and not knowledgeable enough to know how / what to modify in the xml files.  IDK, maybe I just never noticed KS doing weird shit with my character's boobs, although I would find that hard to believe. Why?  Well, I guess because being a guy, I like looking at boobs and would think I'd instantly notice.  ?

3 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Well, I guess because being a guy, I like looking at boobs and would think I'd instantly notice

LOL good point. 

Of course in Sidra's case, if there was a physics battle between her left boob and her hair, I am fairly confident her boob would win. ?

Archived