[Stellaris] HEAVENLY BODIES Big-Titty Alien Mod.

heavenlybodies.png.0d169182f13d5d2a6bb7b441e91b5c53.png

Is your Stellaris bogged down by ugly aliens and anime girls, with no other options for fuckable characters?

Well, you've come to the right place. Heavenly Bodies is a work-in-progress mod that seeks to add big-tit aliens to spice up your world.

Currently, the mod includes...

-1 Phat-titty aliens species 

-1 trait to go along with them.

Things I am working on....

-A specific type of robots that only go along with Heavenly Bodies alien species

-Multiple more alien species

-More traits and events to spice up your world.

Here is the steam workshop page for downloads!

Art commissioned by Vae from HaverCavalier.

There isn't currently any nude versions of the aliens, but perhaps at some point in the future I will make the option to have some nude. ? Since I had to commission all the art, I didn't originally think of getting nude versions.

Side note, I am debating making a ko-fi to allow donations with suggestions for new alien species that I'll commission up. It's like 50 for me per alien bih.

https://ko-fi.com/vaedria here it is, hope this isn't breaking site rules :c 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The Mod still technically works as it was only really a portraits mod. using the create new mod and dropping the contents into the new mod will allow it to work, The Contents of the mod (IE The mod itself) seem to have been scrubbed from steam but I did manage to find a back up of it posted on the internet by doing a search.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ah yes, I remember this mod, only just recently fired up Stellaris again after a while to realise that, to my dismay, this mod's no longer available, which is a real shame. I've no idea if it was deleted or pulled, but I do really wish I'd be able to play it again.

Perhaps a more subtle workshop page in future, should it ever be added again, in the case of the latter?

I dunno, I just really want my tasteful hyper fix for something like Stellaris, and I guess I'm not gonna be able to get that anymore otherwise,, outside of making a species mod myself, but I could not, for the life of me, work my way around to doing that myself >.<

• 1 year later...
On 3/26/2021 at 1:05 PM, Latrios said:

Ah yes, I remember this mod, only just recently fired up Stellaris again after a while to realise that, to my dismay, this mod's no longer available, which is a real shame. I've no idea if it was deleted or pulled, but I do really wish I'd be able to play it again.

Perhaps a more subtle workshop page in future, should it ever be added again, in the case of the latter?

I dunno, I just really want my tasteful hyper fix for something like Stellaris, and I guess I'm not gonna be able to get that anymore otherwise,, outside of making a species mod myself, but I could not, for the life of me, work my way around to doing that myself >.<

This mod is still here: https://stellaris.smods.ru/archives/18637 - https://modsbase.com/evro275wn618/1625372231_Heavenly_Bodies.zip.html

• 4 weeks later...