Weird lastexception error.

Hi,

I tried to look around and do all the basic routines, but I still can't figure this out.

I noticed today, that when I was trying to pick up crystal (dig/loot) as my sim is scientist and they had the day in work they need to pick up 10 collectibles, I first started wondering why the count wont go up and why I don't get notification about what he picked up. Then I looked closer and he just bugs out after doing the animation and glitches to normal standing position and then the last exception warning pops up.  I tried shallow cleaning, deep cleaning, went through my mods, updated what needed and managed to shorten the last exception file significally.  Now I've tried with MC command center and wihtout.  If without, the last exception gives somethign related to WW  and with MC it gives somethign related to it and WW.

I tried running the last exception file through the lastexception site, but it doesn't regocnise the error.  I upload it here, if someone could take a look.  I would like to be able to pick up collectibles again.

(I have updated game and lastest WW  too) edit: fixed  some typos

lastException.txt

8 hours ago, Freyrferret said:

Hi,

I tried to look around and do all the basic routines, but I still can't figure this out.

I noticed today, that when I was trying to pick up crystal (dig/loot) as my sim is scientist and they had the day in work they need to pick up 10 collectibles, I first started wondering why the count wont go up and why I don't get notification about what he picked up. Then I looked closer and he just bugs out after doing the animation and glitches to normal standing position and then the last exception warning pops up.  I tried shallow cleaning, deep cleaning, went through my mods, updated what needed and managed to shorten the last exception file significally.  Now I've tried with MC command center and wihtout.  If without, the last exception gives somethign related to WW  and with MC it gives somethign related to it and WW.

I tried running the last exception file through the lastexception site, but it doesn't regocnise the error.  I upload it here, if someone could take a look.  I would like to be able to pick up collectibles again.

(I have updated game and lastest WW  too) edit: fixed  some typos

lastException.txt

Got any mods or cc that change the scientist career? traits etc?

3 hours ago, procian said:

Got any mods or cc that change the scientist career? traits etc?

Not that I know of, I went through all my mods and looked for anything that would affect either collectibles or careers,  I once had long time ago a mod, that prolongs the days in active jobs, but I haven't had that in a while.  I tried deleting the localthumbs cache and repairing sims, but it keeps doing that.  I also went through my mods as moved away anythign that affects gameplay that was before november and updated those which had update for november patch, but none of those shouldn't affect collectibles or science career.

There were at first lastexception I got, few mods I could pick out of the flood of text that the file was, and after removing those, it shrunk into what it is now.

9 hours ago, Freyrferret said:

Not that I know of, I went through all my mods and looked for anything that would affect either collectibles or careers,  I once had long time ago a mod, that prolongs the days in active jobs, but I haven't had that in a while.  I tried deleting the localthumbs cache and repairing sims, but it keeps doing that.  I also went through my mods as moved away anythign that affects gameplay that was before november and updated those which had update for november patch, but none of those shouldn't affect collectibles or science career.

There were at first lastexception I got, few mods I could pick out of the flood of text that the file was, and after removing those, it shrunk into what it is now.

It could well be a base game error.....if it is then it's something maxis need to sort out in a patch.

3 hours ago, procian said:

It could well be a base game error.....if it is then it's something maxis need to sort out in a patch.

I hope so.  today when I was playing, wihtout being able to get collectibles, I had still loads to do,  the same glitchy thing happened when trying to synthetisise an serum at vet clinic, and there was no serum, but it had to be "discarded" until the station was able to be used again.  It seems that whatever is going on, is affecting some of things that put something in your inventory.  Asking for crystal or mineral with scientist works, so that's a way to get collectibles

Archived