Sims keep leaving the room

Lately I've the issue that after reacting to sex the sim leave the room, but that's not the case all the time. Problem with zoo, even though they have the zoo trait herself, but no problem with any normal sex. but another sims in the same house with about the same skills and traits has no issue ever, what i thought was normal.

Any one any idea's, changing the settings seems the have no effect. I tried turning the certain sims reaction to sex and nudity off but they still leave the area.

4 hours ago, Blaaaghy said:

Lately I've the issue that after reacting to sex the sim leave the room, but that's not the case all the time. Problem with zoo, even though they have the zoo trait herself, but no problem with any normal sex. but another sims in the same house with about the same skills and traits has no issue ever, what i thought was normal.

Any one any idea's, changing the settings seems the have no effect. I tried turning the certain sims reaction to sex and nudity off but they still leave the area.

I use MCCC cheats and click on every sim I see to edit their skills to 3 Exhibitionism and 3 Naturism, cheating, lol.

Play around with the WW Nudity settings too.

You could always just disable the WW 'react to sex' setting. 

I did but to no avail.

One off my sims seems okay with anything while others react positive but still leave the area. Happened a lot near a front door so temp fix was locking the door for household. At least this way they don't wait on the front porch. 

1 hour ago, Blaaaghy said:

I did but to no avail.

One off my sims seems okay with anything while others react positive but still leave the area. Happened a lot near a front door so temp fix was locking the door for household. At least this way they don't wait on the front porch. 

I've had sims wander off  after reacting too, they don't stay to 'watch sex' autonomously unless they have the cuckhold rewards trait I think.

But it might just apply to married sim partners that 'like to watch their spouse have sex'.

Think there might be another rewards trait you need too.      

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, Jupiterman said:

I am having the same issue. Also gave them exhibitionism but they still just keep on walking outside.

EDIT: Okay i found a solution.

go to Whicked Whims settings >>> Sex settings >>> Cheats >>> and then disable "Sex Privacy Switch"

that does it.

Good one, I forgot about that setting.

Archived