Matchmaker for animations

So I have the matchmaker light download for Skyrim SE and it does conflict with other mods but I still managed to get it fixed but whenever I try to use it for the animations it always says "Your spell fizzles and fails to effect this actor. Can someone please help me out? thanks.

When a spell fizzles on an actor that means there is something preventing it. If it's a creature then you don't have them enabled. If it's a person it could be a number of reasons. Height - skeleton - they are a actor that falls into the blocked list person might not be compatible with sexlabs.

Who or what are you trying to use the spell on?

1 hour ago, Lusitania said:

So I have the matchmaker light download for Skyrim SE and it does conflict with other mods but I still managed to get it fixed but whenever I try to use it for the animations it always says "Your spell fizzles and fails to effect this actor. Can someone please help me out? thanks.

If you are using the full framework Matchmaker Light won't work, you need either the oldrim Matchmaker or the ported massmatchmaker.

Archived