last exception with the Jan 9 WW update.

Hello! The game keeps throwing LEs at me left and right, both through MCCC and WW, which I will include the latest one here, but these are the things I've tried:

1. Last Exception Assistant said it was an unknown error.

2. Shallow cleaning

3. Deep cleaning (T_T all my settings....)

but I was still getting exceptions so, 

4. I tried loading the game with only MCCC and it was fine and then with only WW and it seemed, so then I added all my animations and mods back and it still seemed fine, but as soon as I add MCCC and WW together I get a MCCC exception and like 3 WW exceptions all in a row.

Something did happen right before the LE's started, and that was that I revived a vampire sim using MCCC. The errors started coming one after another immediately after that. If anyone could help I would very much appreciate it!

lastException.txt

1 hour ago, arbitallego said:

Hello! The game keeps throwing LEs at me left and right, both through MCCC and WW, which I will include the latest one here, but these are the things I've tried:

1. Last Exception Assistant said it was an unknown error.

2. Shallow cleaning

3. Deep cleaning (T_T all my settings....)

but I was still getting exceptions so, 

4. I tried loading the game with only MCCC and it was fine and then with only WW and it seemed, so then I added all my animations and mods back and it still seemed fine, but as soon as I add MCCC and WW together I get a MCCC exception and like 3 WW exceptions all in a row.

Something did happen right before the LE's started, and that was that I revived a vampire sim using MCCC. The errors started coming one after another immediately after that. If anyone could help I would very much appreciate it!

lastException.txt

Wicked perversions is the problem...update or delete.....WW has also been updated.

Archived