Halo Poses need help PLEASE

tampabrad

I have downloaded the halo mod.  I even have  the public poser with the 15 slots of public select 1-15 then public play 1-15 and for someone reason only slot 5 works.  Well this doesn't matter because it worked wo Halo being installed.  I used to have it on my racemenu part but I guess this changed when the knew version of xpmse came out.  I have poser hotkey and I don't see in there either.  What am I doing wrong?  I've ran fnis and the number of my animations increases dramatically like  its been installed correctly.  However I did notice that after I install the mod and start my game I don't get the famous T pose like I should when installing a knew animation and not running fnis.

Spoiler
39 minutes ago, tampabrad said:

I cant get Halo to work at all.  I thought that when you installed halo it would go into public poser.  Kind of like public poser needed Halo and visa versa.  

I won't be much help with Halo but if you can not get your game to start (that is, you make it to the loading screen that says "Continue" and "New" but when you choose something you crash to desktop) then you have probably exceeded your animation limit when you added your poser mod. If you want to post your FNIS output (this should begin with a description of your skeleton and end with the number of animations successfully loaded) I will be happy to help you. This is a simple "copy and paste" operation.

That makes since about the number animations.  I noticed the same thing happened when I tried another animation mod.  That being said I could always go and get rid of some animations if there is anyway you could help me with Halo, if not thank you for taking time to respond anyway.

7 hours ago, tampabrad said:

That makes since about the number animations.  I noticed the same thing happened when I tried another animation mod.  That being said I could always go and get rid of some animations if there is anyway you could help me with Halo, if not thank you for taking time to respond anyway.

FNIS should tell you if you have exceeded the limit, if so there is a XXL version of it.

My problem still remains that even before my game crashed Halo still wasn't working, it has never worked since they changed the xpmse.  I do have the xxl I think I'm at 18,000 animations and I'm pretty sure you can have 20000.  Any Ideas on why I can install Halo and if I don't run fnis I dont get the standard T pose I should get?  Halo just not showing up in game.

Spoiler
6 hours ago, tampabrad said:

My problem still remains that even before my game crashed Halo still wasn't working, it has never worked since they changed the xpmse.  I do have the xxl I think I'm at 18,000 animations and I'm pretty sure you can have 20000.  Any Ideas on why I can install Halo and if I don't run fnis I dont get the standard T pose I should get?  Halo just not showing up in game.

What FNIS tells you is how many animation that FNIS can handle. Sadly, the crummy Bugthesda engine only handles significantly fewer. You can find more details on this on my blog (the link is in my signature - the post you want is "CTDs".)

Ok thanks but, even before I had that many animations Halo never worked.  I would get rid rid of some animations right now if I knew it would help.  What I mean is that if my game wasn't crashing and I got rid of other animations halo is not showing up.  

As I said in my first post on this thread I am not expert on Halo. While it is not technically correct to do so I would be tempted, in your situation, to post that question here:

The people that hang on this thread on the experts on Pose mods and have helped me in the past.

Archived