BDSM Cages?

Hello, I'm pretty new to all of this stuff and was wondering if anyone has yet to create any cages for BDSM stuff? I'm currently working on a dungeon but can not find such items. I know I can make them myself but it'd be cool if there was a cage where it'd let you place the sims in there rather than having to 'lure' them into a room or area and then lock the door. It's quite a tedious process and can get annoying if I am in my dungeon with multiple sims lol. Plus, I'd rather have them gain positive moodlets from being in a cage rather than getting upset because I basically trapped them there myself :S Perhaps if they're left in there for a while they get sore muscles lol. I think that'd be pretty cool. Here is a basic idea I have attached below though I'm sure you know what I mean. I don't know anything about modding really, so wouldn't know how hard it'd be to make such a thing. But if there is something like this already out there please let me know!

The idea is that I place the cages down on my lot wherever, click on the cage and then have the option to choose which sim on my lot gets to be put in there. Then my sim could go up to the other one and ask, and if they agree the person gets put into the cage.

latest1.jpg

Archived