Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

ahaha great stuff! But I´d put the kitty folks into that cage, instead of the girl xD

mh I think we could use some truly immersive rape animations, where the victim is forced standing against some static object...just coming up my mind, lol. However, I know only of one animator that could create something like that... *looks over to Northern* :P

Others may be able to animate as well' date=' but the creativity you put into your animations makes them truly unique Northern. Keep it up :)

[/quote']

Thanks mate, im always try to do my best to entertain others and myself :)

To Kasimir:

Haha, Astrianna gladly accepts milk every time when i ask her! She is a good one, do not be afraid, shes got that it takes, an she don't have claustrophobia :D

Is a bookshelf good enough for rape force, or maybe we shall find something else?

Others may be able to animate as well' date=' but the creativity you put into your animations makes them truly unique Northern. Keep it up :)

[/quote']

Thanks mate, im always try to do my best to entertain others and myself :)

To Kasimir:

Haha, Astrianna gladly accepts milk every time when i ask her! She is a good one, do not be afraid, shes got that it takes, an she don't have claustrophobia :D

Is a bookshelf good enough for rape force, or maybe we shall find something else?

Sounds great,but can t be down in such a way to look like rape and consensual at the same time? Maybe pretend the character enjoys having it forced on them, and breast fondling... drool.

Sounds great' date='but can t be down in such a way to look like rape and consensual at the same time? Maybe pretend the character enjoys having it forced on them...

[/quote']

Maybe a rough and fast rape with smiling actors you mean?

Yes, something along those lines would be perfect. Will it have breast fondling :angel:

Glad to hear that Astrianna is always looked after...and that she gets her daily nutriants, ofc, lol.

A bookshelf is perfect! Standing, maybe one from behind and one frontal, or just as different stages, I´ll leave the rest to your imagination. Oh and take your time, I don´t know how many requests you already have waiting...

edit: yeah well, since ger4 seems to want his share of this aswell...I´m ok with "consensual" facial expressions, but the overall animation should look like a 100% rape, otherwise it´s rather pointless, since we already have a ton of animations that look 50/50.

Ok' date=' last post before I go offline, what about a table blowjob where the defender sucks to attackers cock from beside the table and then climbs up onto it to continue?

[/quote']

Good idea! I've made the plans for upcoming anims:

1. Bookshelf rape with tit grabbing

2. Chair Blowjob and deepthroat

3. Table Blowjob and fuck

4. Some faster forced fuck with the Caged Whore

Other requests are completed.

Kasimir: A hair grab would be ok? (while the defender is kinda smiling slightly? And some ass punch? This is a true sign of rape. Or guys, if you can show me a screenshot with the facial expressions you want would be useful :)

I have done many many facial animations and I'm completely lost about what uses what :(

It may be a good idea to start a library of facial animation with some kind of index... :huh:

If you're good at it, it can help adding this little touch to make an animation perfect...

I have done many many facial animations and I'm completely lost about what uses what :(

It may be a good idea to start a library of facial animation with some kind of index... :huh:

If you're good at it' date=' it can help adding this little touch to make an animation perfect...

[/quote']

I believe there is already a library for facial animations in the oblivion engine. I've used nifskope to tweak them to my liking, but it is difficult. You sort of have to experiment to see what works.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Facial_expressions_in_animations

Unless you are talking about making something similar to the daedra sutra in which anims are categorized on what facial expressions they use... in which case I have no idea how you would do something like that :/ unless you have an agreed upon preset or something like...

Rapeface: 75% ooh, 50% aah, 25% anger, 80% suprise

Rapeface: 75% ooh' date=' 50% aah, 25% anger, 80% suprise

[/quote']

Yes, that's what I mean. And to achieve that, it's even more important that we agree on rounding up the number of frames.

Let me give you an example:

So if we'll go for 4 animations per pack.

First one should be :X times 2 seconds.

Knowing that, we take our little excel sheet and scroll through our DB to -> Deep fuck face n°1.

I encode the fact that I choose a factor of 4 as my animation is 240 frames. Our little routine engine will then display what I need to add in nifskope.

So if Deep fuck face n°1 has no fade in fade out, it's easy, he'll just multiply by 4 the duration. But if it does have one, we'll have to add 4 keys to achieve what we want.

So if it's

BigAah 75 0.0 2.0 0.0 it'll become BigAah 75 0.0 8.0 0.0

But if it's

Oh 45 0.2 1.7 0.1

Aah 80 0 2 0

It should become

Key 0

Oh 45 0.2 1.7 0.1

Aah 80 0 8 0

Key 60

Oh 45 0.2 1.7 0.1

Key 120

Oh 45 0.2 1.7 0.1

Key 180

Oh 45 0.2 1.7 0.1

-----------------------

That's not very complicated but I'll already be happy with a simple DB.

Post 4 has been populated with links to Northern's animations, Nusbie's thread, the Daedra Sutra thread and two new packs I assembled.

The 1st pack is a renumber compilation of 1-200 animations that for the most part have BBB. I renumbered them for easy access and charting. This includes Nusbie's work as well as all of Northern's.

I have also included a "lite" version that just has the 1-10 core animations (please note this is an improved version over what was included in post 1).

Post 4 has been populated with links to Northern's animations' date=' Nusbie's thread, the Daedra Sutra thread and two new packs I assembled.

[/quote']

Thanks pal, as far as i know the Northern animations are part of Daedra Sutra, i don't use DS it since the fear of loss for some of my favourite anims, however, maybe Daedra Sutra have all of them, im not sure.

I also need some numbers for the upcoming anims, based on Nusbie's post 105, 106, 107, 108 is free, however i've heard something about an anim 106 from Grumpf, if my memory correct. Im starting to work on the bookshelf rape, but maybe it will slip to next week, im not sure, it have a chance on Sunday.

I'm reaching an end with CLS gold edition so I can release some of my animations for us testing them. I would just prefer they're not publicly released until the final mod is out in order not to spoil the surprise. On the other hand, Oblivion players crowd is growing thinner day after day :(

I used yours (North's) anim with my engine without any issue.

Here are some of the last ones. Can someone try them with Lovers' engine and tell me if it works ok (because of my 90° rotation thingie).

Cheers!

Preview there:

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/6419/Claudias-little-secret-Gold-edition-WIP10

On the other hand' date=' Oblivion players crowd is growing thinner day after day :(

[/quote']

Why do you think that? Is there a sign for it? Because the Lovers Lab community showing growing tendencies.

Maybe people want to have more sex in the Northern Tamriel? (Skyrim) :D

To Bazzal: use the num keys 1-8

Post 4 has been populated with links to Northern's animations' date=' Nusbie's thread, the Daedra Sutra thread and two new packs I assembled.

[/quote']

Thanks pal, as far as i know the Northern animations are part of Daedra Sutra, i don't use DS it since the fear of loss for some of my favourite anims, however, maybe Daedra Sutra have all of them, im not sure.

I also need some numbers for the upcoming anims, based on Nusbie's post 105, 106, 107, 108 is free, however i've heard something about an anim 106 from Grumpf, if my memory correct. Im starting to work on the bookshelf rape, but maybe it will slip to next week, im not sure, it have a chance on Sunday.

Yes - all of your animations are included in the Daedra Sutra ;) (Well, except for 177, which I just downloaded 3 minutes ago :P).

Once I finish up with the Lovers Motion NT animations (which will be screenshots and links only) - I should be completely finished with the thing. At that point, I think gregathit and I will have to talk and figure out a way to merge/combine/whatever our 2 projects into 1 single .rar for downloading in order to avoid confusion :P

Eric

I know it isn't as glamorous as creating new animations, but Post 3 of this thread contains a list of all "broken" animations that need to be fixed, as well as a list of all animations that need BBB added to them. If anyone has time to tackle this, it would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to improve or make changes to spice up those that are broken or need BBB added to them if you like.

Grab the Daedra Sutra and you can obtain the kf files and ini files from it to fix\improve\add bbb to these.

Thanks,

Greg

Thanks Grumpf :)' date=' there seems to be a problem though

http://i50.tinypic.com/33xjyo6.png

the male was originally facing in the opposite direction to the woman by I fixed that with set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1

PS - here's a pic with a bed, the alingment was fixed with the side to side keys but the animation is still rotated when it shouldn't be

http://i45.tinypic.com/2hcnad3.png

[/quote']

You can rotate the angle of the animation on the bed by changing in the ini.

set xLoversPkrQuest.basezangle to x

where x is 0 to 360 degrees.

It only works when having sex on a bed though.

Thanks Grumpf :)' date=' there seems to be a problem though

http://i50.tinypic.com/33xjyo6.png

the male was originally facing in the opposite direction to the woman by I fixed that with set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1

PS - here's a pic with a bed, the alingment was fixed with the side to side keys but the animation is still rotated when it shouldn't be

http://i45.tinypic.com/2hcnad3.png

[/quote']

Thanks, that worked a treat. By the way, what does set xLoversPkrQuest.basefrontback do?

Jeez guys! I turn my back 5 minutes and you post an entire page! :)

Ger4: Thank you for trying the kf files!

PS to Grumpf - I think the animation may need to be re-worked for lovers since the penis are much shorter than those used in CLS.

Yes. That's why I think it'll be easier for me to give my own P/SO/F to use with (got 650++ animations so at least 300 to convert' date=' not really feeling like it :D). And I also use 2 sizes and 3 angles.

[/color']

Thanks Legit' date='

Ok now it's time for me to admit I actually never installed LPK :blush:...

Can someone be a dear and point me to the script responsible of aligning actors and starting the animation (or is that too complex?)?

With that, I can probably try to see if I can simply add a little layer to auto rotate all Max animations and be done with it.

Another solution will be to edit all .kf as I know it's possible to re-rotate the Z axis there. We just need someone with Piffy/Nifskope tools to do that in a batch...[/color']

I know it isn't as glamorous as creating new animations' date=' but Post 3 of this thread contains a list of all "broken" animations that need to be fixed, as well as a list of all animations that need BBB added to them. If anyone has time to tackle this, it would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to improve or make changes to spice up those that are broken or need BBB added to them if you like.

[/quote']

I can help for some I need, how do we do this, should we post a claiming list in a .txt file somewhere so we don't do double work?

Also my work will still lead to 90° issues... Until we find a way, I'll just concentrate on the bed ones then as Legit found a fix for those.