I Need More Bikini

Hello guys!

I found this nice little mod on the forum

but i wonder how i would be able to the armor onto npc´s like a replacer of somesorts

i looked though the mod itself and the dicussions and help threats but im not able to find anything

so can someone pls tell me if this is doable and how i get the armors to reülace the vanila ones?

Thx in advance

first id like to thank you guys

second this is not wat i meant i dont know i would replace those using bs and os but a all and easy replacer mod whit is just swapping the armors on npc whit the ones from ´the bikini mod is all i need i dont know if there is a chance to randomize the outfits themself so bandit a has top a and botom b and bandid b has top b and botom be and so on but as long as it just replacing the vanilla armor i would be glad pls no aditional cloths pls

22 hours ago, Atmasweappon said:

first id like to thank you guys

second this is not wat i meant i dont know i would replace those using bs and os but a all and easy replacer mod whit is just swapping the armors on npc whit the ones from ´the bikini mod is all i need i dont know if there is a chance to randomize the outfits themself so bandit a has top a and botom b and bandid b has top b and botom be and so on but as long as it just replacing the vanilla armor i would be glad pls no aditional cloths pls

You are looking for something that will add these bikini armors to the leveled lists so NPCs out in the world are wearing them, correct? 

well as far as i can tell those armors are like made from dozens of pieces and i would like to see them on other npc.

it would be awsome if each end every piece would be avalible for all npcs like bandits and stuff and the parts themself being randomly selectet and put onto a bandit as an example.

bandit a gets iron top a and iron boots a and iron skirt c and bandit b gets iron top b and iron boots a and iron skirt b and bandit c gets iron top c and iron boots b and iron skirt a for example. so that there is all the varirity possible aswell as for me and asswell for the char.

I dont like if these armors are only for my char i want rhem to make them avalible for all of skyrim in one way or another. If a leveld list can do this it would be asacly waht i need.

Archived