Need help with TDF, please

thegambit9797

Ok so my only problem is with trying to get npcs to prostitute. I can hire them, but as soon as I get them a job, they just walk around normally,  and follow me, and the npc they are supposed to be with follows them. I've had this problem since switching to SE and just van not seem to figure it out or gind threads with the same problem. Any help would be very appreciated,  thanks!

Spoiler
1 hour ago, thegambit9797 said:

Ok so my only problem is with trying to get npcs to prostitute. I can hire them, but as soon as I get them a job, they just walk around normally,  and follow me, and the npc they are supposed to be with follows them. I've had this problem since switching to SE and just van not seem to figure it out or gind threads with the same problem. Any help would be very appreciated,  thanks!

You need to post this on the TDF support thread. I have just given these instructions to someone else on how to do that so I will also share them with you:

Go back to the page where you downloaded the mod (these directions will work with any LoversLab mod). Below the green "download this file" button that you pressed in order to get the mod in the first place is a gray "get support" button. Click on that button and there will be lots of pages of people asking and answering questions about the mod. To ask yours simply go to the bottom of any page and you will find a box like the ones you've used on this thread. Type in your question and hit "submit" and you're golden.

By the way, I'm cheap and prefer my pay in "likes." You do this by hitting the green thumbs up button in the bottom right of the box the post is in (It's grayed out until you scroll over it). You can also do this for mods for whom you want to show appreciation.

Archived