Looking for Strap-on Assets

So, I'm working on the newest iteration of my Mod, which is more of a framework to bridge the gap between making a strap-on / genital replacer, and Fourplay/AAF/MCM. Anyway, I need at least one model of strap-on to include in my mod, and I have discovered I am a rubbish modeller. So does anyone know of a mod/asset pack that I can include? I'll either need explicit permission from the artist, or a clear permission for assets to be used with credit.

6 minutes ago, DracoRaknar said:

So, I'm working on the newest iteration of my Mod, which is more of a framework to bridge the gap between making a strap-on / genital replacer, and Fourplay/AAF/MCM. Anyway, I need at least one model of strap-on to include in my mod, and I have discovered I am a rubbish modeller. So does anyone know of a mod/asset pack that I can include? I'll either need explicit permission from the artist, or a clear permission for assets to be used with credit.

Does Vioxsis mind people using their assets though? I'd hate to step on any toes.

42 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

By the way AAF equips this Strap On automatically on females taking male part in animations.

Fourplay does too, but they're hardcoded into  the scripts, which makes it a right bother to get Fourplay to use anything else. AAF is much easier, but it still requires a bit of scripting and xml to get it to use new things in any Male animation. So I'm recycling my existing mod code, and turning it into something of a framework, to make it easier for myself (and others) to add new strap-ons / genital replacers.

41 minutes ago, DracoRaknar said:

Does Vioxsis mind people using their assets though? I'd hate to step on any toes.

Fourplay does too, but they're hardcoded into  the scripts, which makes it a right bother to get Fourplay to use anything else. AAF is much easier, but it still requires a bit of scripting and xml to get it to use new things in any Male animation. So I'm recycling my existing mod code, and turning it into something of a framework, to make it easier for myself (and others) to add new strap-ons / genital replacers.

Vioxsis publishes his mods as modder's resource. So just crediting him in your published mod would be good enough.

Archived