What is this?

bkstyl3

I just recently started playing the sims 4 and download wicked whims and Basemental Drugs. I  created a character and named it as myself and The next day I found the attached item in my inventory.

Does anyone know what this is? it looks like some sort of badge.  I am unable to interact with it and only shows text:

"This sim doesn't even remotely look like you...chances are no one will even, notice"

i'm kinda sketched out lol

01-10-19_6-08-17 PM.png

01-10-19_6-11-35 PM.png

5 hours ago, bkstyl3 said:

I just recently started playing the sims 4 and download wicked whims and Basemental Drugs. I  created a character and named it as myself and The next day I found the attached item in my inventory.

Does anyone know what this is? it looks like some sort of badge.  I am unable to interact with it and only shows text:

"This sim doesn't even remotely look like you...chances are no one will even, notice"

i'm kinda sketched out lol

01-10-19_6-08-17 PM.png

01-10-19_6-11-35 PM.png

I think it's the fake I.D card for teens...it's basemental drugs related....teen sims need it for any bar or nightclub that has a bouncer....They won't get kicked out if they have it in their inventory.

Archived