Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord

Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord

View File

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY WORK IN PAID MODS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL EDITION ALSO EXISTS
It's here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14126-mighty-beasts-vampire-lord/

OH MY GOD, WHERE DID THIS MOD GO?!

The original source is gone. It's nowhere to be found. First it left the Nexus, then after taking refuge on LadyMoiraine.com for a while it's gone from there too.

I proudly present a backup of the mod in question. Newest version ever released (1.04), all variants. Enjoy.

THANKS to Drac0, TsunTsun, EdinMG, koll2786 - who provided me with their backups of the mod in my time of need.

PERMISSIONS
Ofc I don't have any. The mod is dead and the authors are gone for good. Can't ask a person that's gone. So, I believe the mod becomes cultural heritage and everyone can use it, as long as they pay respects to the original authors, who's names are... hell if I remember. I think it might have been Al99 & VectorPlexus, but fuck me, I'm not sure.

It's not my mod though.

And there never was a Special Edition version, since the author retired long before SSE was even planned.

Also, considering I can't play SSE (because Bethesda is region-censoring the game where I live), I can't exactly make an SSE version.

But feel free to make it yourself, I've heard it's easy, but had no way to test that claim so far.

• 1 month later...

It's a mesh replacer - changes how vampire lord looks. It does nothing more and nothing less than what is shown on screenshots:

- your appearance depends on gender

- your appearance depends on weight slider (from before transformation)

That's it.

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

i remember this, This was my favorite mod for my VL. I had mine with grimoas. But i think i changed it to Bloodlines. Also i think it MIGHT have conflicted with xpmse. Either way i just Dl'd a copy for future uses. Glad to see this again. Vector dipped out on this for some reason and others removed it from being found as well. Not sure why, i did look into it a little but didnt find a reason. The Werewolf bodybuilder can still be found in Moonlight tales mod, but no VL anywhere. My current VL is a VL Bat.

93959-1539535273-1146681568.jpeg

• 1 month later...