WickedWhims Update (2019) is completely Malfunctioning

TlynJ

I love this mod, and as I am sure everyone knows who has been here, hates when WW decides that its going to freeze the game, and even stop loading during game play. I am almost to the point of removing it, which I'd would be completely heartbroken if I had to do that. Can anyone offer any advice or any direction to this issue?  It was doing fine until the latest update, except with a LastException error issue, (which I have still never figured out what it was wanting me to remove.) it was still doing great. I update it, then I had penis issues, but I fixed that, then floating tongue issues, I fixed that. Now the game just has a hard time functioning. I am at a loss of what to do, and I am not sure how to fully detail what the problem may be. But any advice that could point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated, thanks.  

45 minutes ago, TlynJ said:

Thanks for your feed back, how do I go about looking for the L/E files? 

Ok, I figured out where to find the L/E files. I actually have a few of them. Is that bad?? 

Could be.…..go by the latest one...and it's ok to delete them.

Not that I can help you. I had the floating tongue and got rid of the animated tongue and head package. But Now I am having the penis issue. How did you fix that. I have taken out all of my body mods and put them back one by one. With no penis mods it looks fine soft, but hard is screwed. See pic. Any ideas? It seems to be stuck in one place. Is that the problem you had?

01-09-19_9-20-16 PM.png

1 hour ago, PamelaSue81 said:

Not that I can help you. I had the floating tongue and got rid of the animated tongue and head package. But Now I am having the penis issue. How did you fix that. I have taken out all of my body mods and put them back one by one. With no penis mods it looks fine soft, but hard is screwed. See pic. Any ideas? It seems to be stuck in one place. Is that the problem you had?

01-09-19_9-20-16 PM.png

Conflicting penis rigs.....type rig in the mods folder search box.

Archived