Group Sex Not Working? --- "Anything Goes" BUG?

Hi! I think I've enabled everything for group sex to work, but it does not seem to be working. 
Polygamy, No jelousy, Treat Females as both male and female. 
The group is fully comprised of women, but the NPC won't have sex interactions between them. 
It works with my own Sim, but I want to see them autonomously have sex with each other. 
Do they need to have a relationship? 

Also, when I put the "Anything Goes" gender preference, I lose the ability to have sex whatsoever, the only option within the Wicked pie is settings. 

On 1/8/2019 at 11:24 PM, relatoserrantes said:

Hi! I think I've enabled everything for group sex to work, but it does not seem to be working. 
Polygamy, No jelousy, Treat Females as both male and female. 
The group is fully comprised of women, but the NPC won't have sex interactions between them. 
It works with my own Sim, but I want to see them autonomously have sex with each other. 
Do they need to have a relationship? 

Also, when I put the "Anything Goes" gender preference, I lose the ability to have sex whatsoever, the only option within the Wicked pie is settings. 

I've never been able to get 'group sex' to work autonomously, always had to use manual select.

Even a 3 player group auto sex never worked.  

7 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I've never been able to get 'group sex' to work autonomously, always had to use manual select.

Even a 3 player group auto sex never worked.  

Is there a way to make two NPC sims have sex with each other? I've only managed to make my own player sim have sex with someone else.

16 hours ago, relatoserrantes said:

Is there a way to make two NPC sims have sex with each other? I've only managed to make my own player sim have sex with someone else.

You may have to change some gender settings, as the sims may not understand which sim is a viable sex pair.

I had trouble with mixed genders enabled as the females would use male masturbation animations and males would do fingering animations.

The seem to get confused about what gender they are, in the equipment department.

Since you can't make males, in EA CAS, have female genitals, but only just removing the penis.

Had way too many issues with gender mixups so I went back to straight sex MF only.

Also had trouble with strap-ons and females using a strap-on for male masturbation animations.

Prefer M using M animations and F using F.

You should still be able to use an active female to perform FF lesbian animations manually.

If dildos are installed, Females will use them for autonomous animations if placed around the lot on the floor.    

Enable Autonomous Sex Checkbox

Set Intensity to Extreme (this will disable all cooldowns)

(I've never really seen any FF or MM auto sex but I don't have all those enabled, straight sex only)

(If you go to many of the public areas where people gather there isn't very many valid sex locations)

(Some of the Animations have more variations for valid sex items)

(When I go to a Nightclub, Get Together EP, they all go at it/MF Only)

(I've edited the lot to have Naturism & Hypersexual Traits, and added a Double Bed and a few Single Beds, Massage Table, Chairs, Sofa's, etc.)

(Basically a Sex Club)

(The latest WW version allows for sex on the ground which should allow for more sex locations in public areas).

(I'm still using v137k which doesn't have this).

Go through all the WW settings very carefully, take your time.

When finished, use WW export feature to save your settings, in case you need to reload them later.

I have different exports with some animations disabled and I name them: Straight Only, All On, No Masturbation, etc.

Different exports so I can load the settings I want for home, family, clubs, parks, etc.

You will need to edit these sometimes as you will miss a few and need to make changes later on.

I only play 1 single active male usually.

When finished with settings, Save Game, Exit Game, Restart.

Archived