Just a penis for when males/futas get naked.

I'm trying to have a mostly vanilla-feeling experience in my game, but I want my sims to be able to get nude and such.  I've found a few mods that allow for the sims to get naked without the censoring, as well as to get naked before WooHooing.  I'm not looking for all the crazy sex animations (That's for a separate instance), just something that adds a penis where appropriate to naked males or futas.

Any ideas?

Default overrides are what you want to install if you won't even use Wicked Whims for automatic body part sorting.

You don't have to activate the sex functionality of Wicked Whims if you don't want to, though, so if you have the RAM to run it, you can just use it to dynamically assign genitals to your sims and customize their genders.

My only concern against WickedWhims is seeing the menu option for it pop up every time I select a Sim or certain objects.  Can that be configured off?  I'm ridiculously difficult to please when it comes to aesthetics, which I know is my own problem. ?

I may just install it regardless and try to get over it, being that it seems a tidier complete package.  Thanks everyone for replies so far.

EDIT:  I've backed up my current mods...  I'm trying Wicked Whims, but I don't know what I did wrong.  Now the sims don't even undress for woohoo, just defaults back to sleepwear.  They even with back into underwear when I manually undress them.  And downsized my character's breasts. >.>

6 hours ago, zerolevels said:

My only concern against WickedWhims is seeing the menu option for it pop up every time I select a Sim or certain objects.  Can that be configured off?  I'm ridiculously difficult to please when it comes to aesthetics, which I know is my own problem. ?

I may just install it regardless and try to get over it, being that it seems a tidier complete package.  Thanks everyone for replies so far.

EDIT:  I've backed up my current mods...  I'm trying Wicked Whims, but I don't know what I did wrong.  Now the sims don't even undress for woohoo, just defaults back to sleepwear.  They even with back into underwear when I manually undress them.  And downsized my character's breasts. >.>

I am having this same problem, I just started modding Sims 4 and can't get wicked whims to work - I installed wicked whims scripts & tuning package in mods folder - if that's not correct or I'm missing something please correct me - sims just default back to sleepwear.

6 hours ago, ZuleGamer said:

I am having this same problem, I just started modding Sims 4 and can't get wicked whims to work - I installed wicked whims scripts & tuning package in mods folder - if that's not correct or I'm missing something please correct me - sims just default back to sleepwear.

I'm going to guess a lot of other sexual mods not specifically built with WW in mind won't work with it.  WW already does a lot of things such as removing censoring, overriding default skins for genitals, and adding penises to the Sims specified to impregnate other sims/pee standing up.  Don't put anything more than 1 folder deep in the mods folder.  Inside your mods folder should have a folder called "WickedWhimsMod" containing the package and script.

Spoiler

The Sims 4\

Mods\

WhickedWhimsMod\

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

Archived