Where do my options go?

So I just recently got this mod and I'm struggling a bit, it seems after my sims or even a different sim does/attempts something sexual my ability to do something sexual goes away, for a long while, I read someone talking about a cooldown but I for the life of me can't find anything about cooldown in the settings?

Similarly often times when my sim is on a lot full of other sims he'll only have the option to do something sexual with himself. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here?

I've been having the same issue, I've just did a complete reinstall of WW (Deleted the mod, the animations, the mod data etc, then saved my game without WW installed, then I just installed the latest version and added the animations back). It is currently working properly (able to have sex as often as I like with the same or different partners) but later on when I have a longer play-through I'll be able to check whether it continues to work after a while.

On 1/8/2019 at 2:22 PM, lackyprice said:

So I just recently got this mod and I'm struggling a bit, it seems after my sims or even a different sim does/attempts something sexual my ability to do something sexual goes away, for a long while, I read someone talking about a cooldown but I for the life of me can't find anything about cooldown in the settings?

Similarly often times when my sim is on a lot full of other sims he'll only have the option to do something sexual with himself. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here?

Cooldowns only effect 'autonomous sex', so you should be able to click on an object, if it's a viable sex item, and get the WW menu to select any sim on lot.

Setting WW Autonomous Intensity to 'Extreme' will ignore all autonomy cooldowns.

Go through the settings again, there are many, and some are not where you might think they are located.

Use WW Export settings:  To save them after fine tuning your settings, you will need to import this if you travel, or play other families/sims.

Be sure to do a save game afterwards.

Otherwise you may have to do what 'Pozessed' did.

Be sure to delete the WW saves folder too, (it's in the EA saves folder, as this is what stores some settings for each game save).

Archived