GangBang dungeon trap

Please, can anyone heard about?

I'm searching a kind of dungeons, where male bandit gang wait for unsuspecting adventures, to sex abuse her.

I don't want any devious devices or derivades, I just want a kind of gangbang dungeon trap.

I don't have knowlege to develop myself, but if anyone bring this chalange, thats will be realy amazing if :

- the men after the sex

1. call her by pejorative names and laughed from her, while she run away, or/and

2. on man bring her up in the shoulder to the dungeon door, while de other men walks together doing 1º step

If one of that men steal all her things will be amazing too.

Ass: A fan from the job done for you all XP 

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/01/2019 at 12:28, thesteve812 said:

talvez?

desonesto é apenas dependência suave

Eu não usei isso por um tempo, mas lembre-se de sair da armadilha e de ter uma gangue batendo.

[WIP] Armadilhas, Armadilhas e Coisas Perigosas v0.96f

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3439-wip-traps-pitfalls-and-dangerous-things/

I know that, maybe I've allready used all the devious mods. But, it's too much bondage devices, and its just a soft humiliation...
All the devious are so focused on bondage itens, losting the great and  simple humilation.

Archived