Hentai Inspired Womb/Pubic/Pelvis Tattoos

First post, woo!

After lurking around for so long and downloading a bunch of mods, I decided to make my own and share it, since I haven't seen much of this. Here are some hentai inspired womb/pubic/pelvis tattoos!

What do I mean by "Hentai Inspired?" Well, y'know how some art features a little tattoo on the belly? See the attached image, that's what I mean. I've seen them being called all sorts of things, so I don't know if they have an actual name. 

Alright, the technical stuff.

• 3 designs, 3 colors per design (pink, blue, black) total 9 swatches
  • Hand drawn (I did my best)
  • Custom Thumbnail (per design)
  • Female only
  • Young Adult, Adult, and Elder
  • Works for humans, aliens, and vampires
  • Disallowed for random

I hope you enjoy. Let me know of any issues.

Example Image Sources:

1 | 2 | 3

examples.png

View File

4 hours ago, leilani413 said:

Downloading ❤️ Very cute. Also, do you happen to know what skin you used for the first sim? I'll be honest, I just like how realistic the nipples look lmao

Curious about that as well, wondering if it was nipple CC/tattoo. I THINK its Wildguy's body details, because it has like 16 swatches for additional nipples and one of them looks like that but not sure.

5 hours ago, leilani413 said:

Downloading ❤️ Very cute. Also, do you happen to know what skin you used for the first sim? I'll be honest, I just like how realistic the nipples look lmao

5 hours ago, dsnow said:

Thanks for the mod! Btw, which skin mods are you using? Your characters look really sharp.

50 minutes ago, Neodarkside said:

Curious about that as well, wondering if it was nipple CC/tattoo. I THINK its Wildguy's body details, because it has like 16 swatches for additional nipples and one of them looks like that but not sure.

Forgive me if I don't quote these right, I'm not used to using forums.

Hi! I actually use Luumia's Vanilla Default Skin. In addition, I also use the skintones from Hiroki's Better Body Mod and Wicked Whim's extra skintones. I do have wildguy's body details but I don't recall using the nipples from that set here.

I will also add that I did a slight touch up in Photoshop on the images.

I hope this helps! I'm glad you all enjoy.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/20/2021 at 9:47 PM, TalaAurora said:

These look really cute, but they sadly don't show up in CAS for me. Any guess what might be causing that?

Nevermind! I figured it out, the icon on the file looked like a package-file, i didn't realise it was actually a zip-folder until i read it again! The tattoos are adorable! ☺️

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Love this mod, just one small issue. You've put the tattoo location as "Upper Torso", when it should really be "Lower Front". It's not an issue if it's the only tattoo you're using, but I was trying to place a tattoo that genuinely falls under Upper Torso on a character with your tattoo and it was conflicting. I've fixed the issue for my sim by making a modified version of your mod with the proper tattoo placement in the code (and just for fun I made a recolor that fit my worldbuilding better since I was already editing things) but the original mod will have this issue for anyone downloading it, just a heads-up.