Jump to content

make npc's remain in zaz furniture until I order them out


Guest

Recommended Posts

Posted

I want to spawn wenches then make them stay in zaz furniture permanently until I get them out.  Mods like display model make them use them until I stop ordering them around.  Then they will get out.  I want to make a sort of dystopia look with nude women in cages lining the city but nothing will make them stay.

Posted
2 hours ago, lordarked said:

there a mod called use npc like furniture :

 

Thanks man I appreciate you

Posted
Just now, ClunkyChimp said:

Thanks man I appreciate you

Oh wait I already have this.  You can make them get into preexisting stuff but they won't stay

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...