Jump to content

HDT vagina just applies to partial female NPC or just to my race


allanyu18

Recommended Posts

Posted

For a new player of Skyrim. I have made some progress with the help of loverslab. Thanks for all.

 

There is one more question about HDT vagina. It is a good mods. I install in from "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy" 

I like this mods very much! After installed, it works on me(female) and partial female NPC. But it does not apply to all NPC. About 33% female NPC affects, other does not......:(.

Is there any way to apply it to all female NPC?  

 

Or I am wondering if the female NPC with same HDT body is same race as me? Can I change the HDT body to all race female NPC?

 

Does bodySlide can do it?

 

Thanks a lot!

 

Posted
Spoiler
7 hours ago, allanyu18 said:

For a new player of Skyrim. I have made some progress with the help of loverslab. Thanks for all.

 

There is one more question about HDT vagina. It is a good mods. I install in from "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy" 

I like this mods very much! After installed, it works on me(female) and partial female NPC. But it does not apply to all NPC. About 33% female NPC affects, other does not......:(.

Is there any way to apply it to all female NPC?  

 

Thanks a lot!

 

 

 

You would be well advised to place this question on the mod's Support Thread.

Posted
16 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

You would be well advised to place this question on the mod's Support Thread.

Got it!

Thanks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...