(Devious Devices) Armbinder Animations Will Not Work

Before you ask questions and before I explain:
Yes, I installed and generated FNIS, I have made sure it shows all the Devious Devices and ZaZ files.

Yes, I generated all of the required meshes

Yes, I am running a new save file

Yes, I have reinstalled the mods accordingly

Yes, I make sure that ZaZ's "Override if needed" setting is off and Devious Devices' "Animation filter" is on

For some unknown reason, whenever I put on the armbinder or hobbler, my character still has their normal idle, walking, and running animations, as in the arms nor legs are bound how they should be, and the hands are invisible. I have no clue how to fix this and it has been nagging me ever since I've first implemented the files, and no matter what I do I see no progression. I've searched for solutions on this site, but usually the solutions are either stuff I've already tried or not even described. This is my mod list as organized, there are other mods but these are the ones that matter as I don't use any other mods that would modify animation aside from XPMSE, the mod I was informed to use (and the issue persisted before I even installed it and I did make a new save after I did install it)

image.png.994f747bf85756d7c090169822a0f67a.png

image.png.5b4f725113f75e22b6e7eaea41afddf9.png

If it helps, I was playing as a female Argonian.

I FOUND OUT THE ISSUE

Appearantly the leather armbinder doesn't work. I don't know why it doesnt have a script but it really should, cause they look pretty nice.

13 hours ago, BillboDragons said:

I FOUND OUT THE ISSUE

Appearantly the leather armbinder doesn't work. I don't know why it doesnt have a script but it really should, cause they look pretty nice.

Be more specific, there are many leather armbinders and i haven't seen any one of them bug yet. Exact name and ID? For now i tried Black Leather Elbowbinder which was ok.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Be more specific, there are many leather armbinders and i haven't seen any one of them bug yet. Exact name and ID? For now i tried Black Leather Elbowbinder which was ok.

I don't have the game up right now so I won't be able to check the ID for a while, but basically the armbinder is the first "Leather Outfit" you can pick in the Devious Devices - Equip list

Archived